cat backs home after 6 weeks

Old April 18th 04, 01:25 PM
TAN Jieyu Cathy

Default cat backs home after 6 weeks

my cat is finally home again after 6 weeks outside.
strangely she refuses us to touch her legs. she had not acted like this
before she went out.
it seems that her legs ache when touched, but she can run can jump as
usual.
we don't know what happened to her when she's out.
could anyone tell me what the problem could be?
thx!!

--
If you love something, set it free.
If it comes back, it will always be yours.

Old April 18th 04, 01:32 PM
Alison

"TAN Jieyu Cathy" wrote in message
my cat is finally home again after 6 weeks outside.
strangely she refuses us to touch her legs. she had not acted like

this
before she went out.
it seems that her legs ache when touched, but she can run can jump

as
usual.
we don't know what happened to her when she's out.
could anyone tell me what the problem could be?
thx!!

It would be best to get your cat checked over by a vet . What she
missing for the whole six weeks or was she living outside? She could
have been hurt by a dog or hit by a car. Do her nails look scruffed,
that is a sure sign she was hit by a car.
Alison

Old April 18th 04, 10:51 PM
RobZip

"TAN Jieyu Cathy" wrote in message
If you love something, set it free.
If it comes back, it will always be yours.
If it doesn't, track it down and kill it.

Old April 19th 04, 03:25 AM
TAN Jieyu Cathy

thanks, Alison.
she was missing for the whole six months.
it would be terrible for me to know she had been hit by a car...
her nails do look scruffed. i am worried...

cathy

--
If you love something, set it free.
If it comes back, it will always be yours.
If it doesn't, it was never yours to begin with.
"TAN Jieyu Cathy" дÈëÓʼþ

Old April 19th 04, 03:28 AM
TAN Jieyu Cathy

oh, i made a mistake...
she was missing for the whole six weeks, not six months