Last Message from "James"

Old February 21st 05, 03:46 PM
CatNipped

Default Last Message from "James"

I got this at my work email today:

"Well, I am really upset so the only thing that I will say is that Holly's
pain and suffering are over and that is all that matters, I have cryed all I
can. End of Story. In a way she is better off because she was talking about
not going back to work because she was embarrassed of all the phone calls
her job had been getting and etc.
Hell with the whole world,
James"

?????????

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 21st 05, 04:23 PM
Shirley

I feel this has been written with the intention of making you feel
guilty, it's ambiguous in it's content - suggests a lot without
actually saying anything definite.

My interpretation - Holly got fired from her job because of *her*
behaviour/actions and she wants to pass responsibility/guilt for that
onto you.

Don't buy into the guilt trip it's not your burden to carry.

Hugs for being a kind and caring person.

--
Shirley

Old February 21st 05, 04:27 PM

Catnipped wrote:
?????????

You don't really have to ????????? do you? ;-)

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old February 21st 05, 04:27 PM
Gabey8

It appears to be implying that Holly has passed on, although it never says
so outright.

At the very least, it appears to be an attempt to discourage people from
attempting to phone Holly's workplace, as it IS stating outright that she
won't be there. Which, of course, will be easily proved or disproved if
anyone actually places a call to said workplace within the next few days.
Which is not to say that I'm recommending for anyone to take such action.
I'm not.

I'll save people the trouble, and mention that my free-long-distance-plan
and I took a late-night foray through the voice mail system of said
company a few nights ago. I didn't leave any messages, just listened to
greetings. NO ONE AT ALL that I listened to has any kind of German,
Swedish, nor any other non-English-native-speaking accent. Not a one.

So I hung up. And that is as far as I'll be taking any investigation. I
didn't even mention this whole episode in my blog, and I'm not going to.
I've seen some of my own blog posts show up when I've googled for
information on things like migraines (and boy is THAT a surreal feeling),
and I'd rather not leave an extra trail of information out there for
search engines to pick up. What's happened in RPCA can stay in RPCA, as
far as I'm concerned.

This entire situation just makes me sad.

Donna, envying Captain and Stanley's complete unawareness that
mental/emotional disorders even exist. Bless their fuzzy little purring
hearts.

Old February 21st 05, 04:28 PM
Magic Mood Jeep

CatNipped wrote:
I got this at my work email today:

"Well, I am really upset so the only thing that I will say is that
Holly's pain and suffering are over and that is all that matters, I
have cryed all I can. End of Story. In a way she is better off
because she was talking about not going back to work because she was
embarrassed of all the phone calls her job had been getting and etc.
Hell with the whole world,
James"

?????????

Hugs,

CatNipped

Sounds like James/Holly is trying to make us think that Holly passed away,
or committed suicide, just so we will not bother him/her any more.

Sad, just plain Sad.

Don't they know that online newspapers usually publish the obits, and it
won't be too hard to find out if this is true or not.
http://www.timesdispatch.com/

--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too) email me at

Old February 21st 05, 04:32 PM
CatNipped

"Shirley" wrote in message
I feel this has been written with the intention of making you feel
guilty, it's ambiguous in it's content - suggests a lot without
actually saying anything definite.

My interpretation - Holly got fired from her job because of *her*
behaviour/actions and she wants to pass responsibility/guilt for that
onto you.

Don't buy into the guilt trip it's not your burden to carry.

Hugs for being a kind and caring person.

Thanks. Just another thought. Suppose the person who wrote all this wasn't
even Holly Tunnell, the person listed on the web site Megan posted? Yes,
the emails were coming from that email address, but that doesn't prove
anything (I've gotten SPAM from my *own* email address and if SPAMMERS can
pirate an email address it can't be that hard). If this is the case then I
feel *really* sorry for the real Holly Tunnell! I'm very inexperienced with
internet fraud (and more than a bit naive when it comes to taking people at
face value, obviously), so does anyone know how easy it would be to do this?

See what comes of all this lying?!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Shirley

Old February 21st 05, 04:39 PM
Mary

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I got this at my work email today:

"Well, I am really upset so the only thing that I will say is that Holly's
pain and suffering are over and that is all that matters, I have cryed all

can. End of Story. In a way she is better off because she was talking

about
not going back to work because she was embarrassed of all the phone calls
her job had been getting and etc.
Hell with the whole world,
James"

?????????

Hugs,

CatNipped

Just more of the same. Bet if you call the architect's
office and ask for Holly Tunnell she will be there, though.

Old February 21st 05, 04:45 PM
CatNipped

wrote in message
Catnipped wrote:
?????????

You don't really have to ????????? do you? ;-)

Megan

Oh, that didn't mean that I was wondering if it was true - I know it's not -
it was to indicate that I was wondering what she was up to now. Checking on
a death is even easier than checking on a live person.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 21st 05, 04:54 PM
Gabey8

[[My interpretation - Holly got fired from her job because of *her*
behaviour/actions and she wants to pass responsibility/guilt for that
onto you.]]

Good grief. That never even crossed my mind. And it would most certainly
be one explanation of why there was a message a few days ago that all
further get-well mail would be returned to sender.

It wouldn't be the only explanation, of course, but it would be one
reason.

All I can say is that someone, either Holly as the webmaster or someone
else, had better fix that "Contact us" link on the first page of the
company's website. Some potential customers are GUARANTEED to question why
that link is broken, and the company's officials are sure to be Not Happy
About It if they find out the link is inaccessible.

Sad. It's all sad.

Donna

Old February 21st 05, 05:00 PM
jmcquown

CatNipped wrote:
I got this at my work email today:

"Well, I am really upset so the only thing that I will say is that
Holly's pain and suffering are over and that is all that matters, I
have cryed all I can. End of Story. In a way she is better off
because she was talking about not going back to work because she was
embarrassed of all the phone calls her job had been getting and etc.
Hell with the whole world,
James"

?????????

Hugs,

CatNipped

I called the architectural firm. I pretended I was wanting to speak with
someone regarding designing a residential home. Got someone on the phone
named Judy who was (she said) frustrated because answering phones is not her
normal job. Was told all the architects were out of the office. "Oh, did
they take off because of President's Day?" No, she said, two are out sick,
another is out with a client at meetings until 2:00. She said she was
having to take messages because the voicemail boxes were getting full. I
said "Oh, there is some nasty flu thing going around. Lots of people are
sick. Is there someone there named Holly?" She said Holly hasn't been in
the office for about a week and a half at least and she's also been ill.
She said her husband James is "just upstairs"; if I wanted to leave a
message with him for Holly she could run it up on her lunch break.

I don't know what all this means.

Jill