Tribyewt tu Lady Grey

Old October 16th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Tribyewt tu Lady Grey

[Large blak boykitty walkz up tu da platform an standz in frunt uv da
mikrofone, accompanied bi hiz owlder broffur Voodoo hoo smylez at him]

Ize anoffur noo memfur tu da Rennie hows sins da last Ball. Mine naym
iz Noah, an Ize wud lyke tu gif a tribyewt tu mineown meowmie Lady
Grey. Mineself an mine broffurz an sisfurz wur born inna foster
home. Alla mine broffurz an sisfurz had bin adopted an meowmie an Ize
waz da ownlee wunz lefttu be adoptid. We wur moved tu da Rennie hows
az fosterz, so da fostermeowmie weez had cud tayk in affur mumcat an
kittenz.

Ize had always bin meowmie’z faforit babykitty an weez reemayned furry
klose effen after Ize waznt a babykitty enymore. Effen tho Ize waz
biggur dan she waz, she wud still pin mineself down an wash mine eerz
an fays. Dat waz furry embarrasin, but Ize wish she wur still heer tu
dude dat. [wipez teerz from ayez]

Lady Grey waz not onlee mine meowmie, she wuz mine bestist frend.
sniff Weez kaym tu liv wif meowmie an daddee az fosterkittiez wen
Ize wuz abowt 10 munthz owld. She neffur lyked eny uv da offur
kitties in da hows eggsept fur mineself, but she toleraytid dem az
best she cud.

Wen meowmie went tu da Bridge, Ize cryed an cryed fur dayz an dayz,
but she neffur ansured mine cryz. sniff

Meowmie, Ize miss yu an luv yu furry furry mutch. Ize tryin mine
hardist tu be a gud boy so yewl be prowd uv mineself. Till Ize see yu
agin………..

Noah

[Voodoo taykz Noah bi da paw an leedz him off da podium]
Old October 16th 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 20:18:42 -0700 (PDT), 's
nimble, little paws typed:

[...]

[A petite persian wipes the tears from her eyes]

Noah, dat wus a luffly and mofink tribyoot to your momcat. I knoze
dat yoo misses her furry mutch, but I knoze dat she is on da offur
side ov da Bridje lookin down at you an smilink...

I iz purring so dat da hole in yur hart is heeled kwikly...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/15/2008 11:45:50 PM
Old October 16th 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Noah, at da las kallink of da names, u look real kloze at da rainbow. U
just mite se your Momcat. With da final kallink of da namez dem dat haz
been watchink da serimonee kan sumtimez be seenz for a sekond. I will be
lookink for Scooter. Piglet using a paw to remove a tear.

Old October 16th 08, 03:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 15, 11:18*pm, wrote:
[Large blak boykitty walkz up tu da platform an standz in frunt uv da
mikrofone, accompanied bi hiz owlder broffur Voodoo hoo smylez at him]

Wen meowmie went tu da Bridge, Ize cryed an cryed fur dayz an dayz,
but she neffur ansured mine cryz. sniff

Meowmie, Ize miss yu an luv yu furry furry mutch. *Ize tryin mine
hardist tu be a gud boy so yewl be prowd uv mineself. *Till Ize see yu
agin………..

Maggy May and WooToo approach Noah. If he doesn't shy away, Maggy May
hugs him. She purrs to him
WooToo: "Your mommy is always wiff yoo. Wen yoo leas espec it, shee
will comfort yoo. My kitty mommy an my human mommy ar at da Bridj
butted I get comfort frum dem effery day."
Maggy May: "Purrrpurrr" checks his ears "Dey r cleen. Yoo is beein a
gudgud boy."

--
Will in New Haven

Old October 16th 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Dat wuz a bootiful triboot tew Lady Grey. Dis iz awl sew sadd n we r awl in
teerz.
Sew minny losses frum yer house.
Luffs n blessings on yer House
Mosey and Tabitha
House of Waterman-Mahoney

Old October 17th 08, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

wrote:

[...]

[Loud sniffles from the Florida five...they all had momcats, too]

Mietze, Neko, Azad, Buster Badseed an Ella, too
--
Remove the first m to reply

Old October 17th 08, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 15, 11:49*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
[...]

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 10/15/2008 11:45:50 PM- Hide quoted text -

Fangu Mme. Anaïs

Noah
Old October 17th 08, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

lookink for Scooter. *Piglet using a paw to remove a wrote in message

[...]

Reelee? Dat reelee happinz? Ize gonna luk reel hard!

Noah
Old October 17th 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 16, 10:29*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Oct 15, 11:18*pm, wrote:

[...]

[Noah hugz Maggy May bak]
Fangu Maggy May. Ize hope mine meowmie kumfurtz me effury day jist
lyke yurz. An fangu fur chekkin mine eers.

Noah