cat is a bully

Old June 13th 05, 04:18 AM
Philip

Steve G wrote:
Meghan Noecker wrote:
(...)
Just because a cat is non-agressive, and doesn't set out to fight,
doesn't mean it won't play in this posture. Or protect itself when
attacked.

Indeed. Every cat, in extremes, will defend itself. To breed out one
of the most fundamental mammalian behaviours would take more than a
few generations of breeding, esp. given that breeding is biased toward
appearance, not behaviour. Likewise for hunting behaviours.

Steve.

Hmmm.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...amesekitty.jpg

Old June 14th 05, 01:04 AM
marika

"Mary" wrote in message
news:1118597244.e18c4c902539073e5dbe18f7b6ab92dc@t eranews...

Well, let's see. There's the Royal "we,"

correct

it's all about carat weight

mk5000

Presented with the truth I'm afraid I take flight
But when you're around I know you'll treat me good
I get my kicks from you
I get my kicks from you --boomtown rats

Old June 14th 05, 01:26 AM
daddypop

Jen M. via CatKB.com wrote:
Hitting--definity no.

Nudging--yes. Here is definition from dictionary.com

nudge1 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nj)
tr.v. nudged, nudg=B7ing, nudg=B7es
To push against gently, especially in order to gain attention or give a
signal.
To come close to; near: "The temperature was nudging 105 degrees in the
shade" (Scouting).

n.
A gentle push.

Please especially note the, "...especially in order to gain attention or
give a signal"

Mercy people!

Jen

That's right nudge. Phil claims everyone on here would like to nudge
me.

Don't it stink having to split hairs over something this simple.

Recently I had a small medical problem with Ruprecht; nothing major,
took care of it done. It would be a perfect story to share on here,
nothing no-one hasn't heard before, but, I just know someone would find
fault in something.

Your way too kind Jen.

Cat bully Teddy Cat health & behaviour 6 January 25th 04 09:36 PM
What To Do With My Cat? Luvskats00 Cat rescue 7 January 1st 04 06:40 PM
neighbour's cat is a bully annalee Cat health & behaviour 18 September 18th 03 05:58 PM