mother and six kittens - update

Old October 26th 05, 03:01 AM
Calvin Rice

Default mother and six kittens - update

Kitkat wrote:
Of the most recent, I *really* love the one of the one kitten asleep by
herself (himself?) on top of the couch ledge or whatever. I love how
his/her fur sorta stands up on end.

He/she is not really so brownish as in that picture. The black/silver
effect in other pictures is more true to life.

And of course, I love the piles of kittens.

Wherever I settle down, at the computer or watching TV or
something, first one kitten jumps up to be held, and soon it's
a pile of them in my lap.

Oh gosh, my allergies are already starting to flare up just
THINKING about sleeping with a pile of kittens. But how
wonderful it would be!

They don't always all join me, sometimes only one or two,
but when they do all snuggle up at once, the purring of six
kittens is like immersion in surround sound.

Have you thought of names for all of them yet?

The one that went to the vet (false alarm) is officially named
Jeep. Ever since someone, maybe you, said that kittens
can be little piglets, I've been calling the biggest one Piglet.
The others still just have their original labels, white feet, black
feet, white legs, etc.

-cr

Old October 26th 05, 01:24 PM
Kitkat

Calvin Rice wrote:

They don't always all join me, sometimes only one or two,
but when they do all snuggle up at once, the purring of six
kittens is like immersion in surround sound.

::::::melt:::::

:-)

Have you thought of names for all of them yet?

The one that went to the vet (false alarm) is officially named
Jeep. Ever since someone, maybe you, said that kittens
can be little piglets, I've been calling the biggest one Piglet.
The others still just have their original labels, white feet, black
feet, white legs, etc.

It wasnt me, but Piglet is hella cute. We must help you come up with
names for the others!

Pam
-late for work
Old October 31st 05, 01:14 AM
Calvin Rice

Here are pictures of my two year old and a couple of
the 12 week old kittens, mentioned a few posts back:

http://www.geocities.com/ricewww/crkittens10.html

That's it for pictures in this thread.
Thanks again,

Calvin

Old October 31st 05, 03:03 AM
Calvin Rice

Diane wrote:
Well, as long as Burdell knows who's boss.

I saw your response immediately after I changed the
two pictures to two that I liked better; in case you want
to take another look and refresh your screen.

-cr

Old October 31st 05, 03:19 AM
Calvin Rice

Diane wrote:
An even better demonstration of who's boss!
Hodge, of course, would have eaten them by now.

My four year old black cat, Willie, is having a terrible time
adjusting. He comes in the house already wary and upset,
and has me pet him while he growls and snarls at the kittens,
and after a while he runs out like he's escaping from a
snake pit.

-cr

Old November 1st 05, 04:13 AM
Karen

On 2005-10-30 19:14:14 -0600, "Calvin Rice" said:

Here are pictures of my two year old and a couple of
the 12 week old kittens, mentioned a few posts back:

http://www.geocities.com/ricewww/crkittens10.html

That's it for pictures in this thread. Thanks again,

Calvin

Awwwwww!!! My he makes a good baby sitter. I love the one that has the
kitten draped over him. Sooooo adorable.