Fat Jack

Old April 4th 08, 03:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Fat Jack

I'm curious if any of you have ever had an overweight kitten? I've
had a LOT of cats and have never had a fat baby until now. Jack is
10months old. He gets plenty of exercise with his sister (Jessica the
toe sucker), doesn't seem to spend any more time at the food bowl than
the rest of the cats, and he was perfectly healthy at his last
checkup, yet he is bordering on obese! The vet did say that he is
going to be a very big cat, big paws, etc., he weighed 8lbs at 5
months old, but he has now gone from "big" to "fat". he does sleep
more than his sister and wears out before she's done playing but he's
been that way since I got them at 8 weeks. He also had a hernia, and
while the vet says she removed it, there's still a squishy bump on his
belly. I'm just concerned about his health, I don't want to lose him
to a heart attack or something because of his weight. I'm probably
going to take him to the vet if he doesn't quit gaining but figured I
would ask you guys if you've ever had this problem.

Thanks!

Old April 4th 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

He's a dsh (tuxedo) but he definitely has siamese in him. He has a
siamese-shaped head and that awful siamese meow.

On Apr 4, 1:42*pm, "Matthew" wrote:
what type of cat is wrote in message

[...]

Thanks!- Hide quoted text -