Jessica sucking her toe

Old April 6th 08, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Jessica sucking her toe

Finally a pic, no video yet as every time she sees the camera, she has
sniff at it and bite it!http://ravenzcat.myhostingspot.net/cats.html
Old April 6th 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

wrote in message
Finally a pic, no video yet as every time she sees the camera, she has
sniff at it and bite it!http://ravenzcat.myhostingspot.net/cats.html

OMG! That is so cute - she's sucking her dew claw! Sammy uses her back,
right foot - first toe on the inside.

Does Jessica get her foot (and whoever she's laying against) soaking wet
like Sammy?

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 6th 08, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Does Jessica get her foot (and whoever she's laying against) soaking wet
like Sammy?

LOL no, she usually falls asleep in a few minutes. She used to do it a
LOT when she was little but now she just does it to fall asleep.

They just had their first day outside, playing while we were digging
up flower beds. What a fiasco! Jack is now sitting by the door crying
because he wants to go back outside. I think I've started a very bad
thing! LOL

sucking on my arm bella bella Cat health & behaviour 8 August 13th 06 11:05 AM
Still Toe Sucking CatNipped Cat anecdotes 2 December 22nd 05 10:53 PM
Still Toe Sucking CatNipped Cat health & behaviour 14 March 26th 05 10:00 PM
Toe Sucking CatNipped Cat anecdotes 27 September 24th 04 07:45 PM
Sucking Her Toe! Pat Cat anecdotes 13 August 28th 04 12:21 PM