Kissa - April 24, 1997 - July 11, 2008

Old July 19th 08, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Kissa - April 24, 1997 - July 11, 2008

On Jul 18, 12:28*pm, Cory wrote:
Posted and e-mailed... we think...

In article , says...

Oh honey, I am so sorry and I talked to Lee and she said she is sending you
purrrs and prayers too.
wrote in message
Goodbye my precious angel. *I'll always love you

Heather typing through major tears

UB ~ Onyx and his Grandmeowmie and Grandpaw are also mending hurting
hearts these days, as they had to say goodbye to the last remaining link
we had to my father's father... a kitty that was rescued from my
grandfather's farm after he passed away and that was named Holly, after
my grandfather (Hollis)... within the last couple of weeks...

FWIW, I remember Kissa quite fondly, Heather, along with Oz and Voodoo,
as well.

Goodbye furry friend

Goodbye furry friend
May your spirit live in our hearts
You were a friend that gave your love
To all of those you knew
You loved us without fail
And you gave of yourself fully
Now you're in peace at the bridge
And the stars spell out your name

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a friend of endless grace
Never fading with the sunset
When the rain set in
And your heart beats on in our hearts
And lasting memories
Your voice burned out long before
Our memories ever will

Loving you with ease
Those many days spent by our side
This torch we'll always carry
For our furry beloved friend
Even though we try
Your loss brings us to tears
All our words cannot express
The joy you brought us through the years

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a friend of endless grace
Never fading with the sunset
When the rain set in
And your heart beats on in our hearts
And lasting memories
Your meow burned out long before
Our memories ever will

Adapted from Candle In the Wind by Elton John and Bernie Taupin
Copyright 1973. Dick James Music, Ltd.

Copyright 1997

Reprinting and distribution of these lyrics is not permitted without
written permission.

Thank you Cory. And my condolences go out to you for your loss as
well. Life can be so unfair at times.

Every time I read Goodbye Furry Friend, I cry; it's so beautiful.

When I started working on the rpcc website, I emailed you to ask your
permission to post it on the site, but the email came back. :-( Would
you grant me permission to use it on the site in the Jellicle Ball
section?

Heather
Old August 14th 08, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Heather,

I am indeed very late in reading this and sending condolences. I know how
huge the hole in your heart is right now but hope that loving memories of
Kissa will help fill that void and help ease your pain.

Fran

Puddi Cat settles into the meatloaf position of respect, and though a month
late, sends soothing and loving purrs of support.

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply