On the beach

Old December 29th 10, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default On the beach

ai m sawry mee n MeOwy dint mayke da tryp. Da Bitties r tew liddle n wee r
gunna stai hoam n tayke gud kare uff dem.
Habb fun furr usses awl. Wee rnt kold at awl. Luvz, Mosey n MeOwy

diz iz juzt wunnerful, Trudi
"Amelia T Cat" [Once Harri and OT have identified a nice beach, Amelia
gathers her gear
and loads up Fluffykitz delivery truck with her equipment and supplies.
She enlists Sammy and Ranger to drive the truck to the beach and to
unload everything.

Once everything is unloaded, Amelia directs Sammy and Ranger. They drag
what looks like a pile of aluminum pipes to a spot right next to the
cliff, then Sammy gives a hard tug on an attached rope with a red handle.
The pipes start to move, and soon pop into shape - they have formed into
a small building with clear plastic sides. The next bundle of pipes they
haul into place forms itself into a small building with white plastic
sides, except for the front which has a clear window.

While the boycats are assembling a few more small buildings, Amelia
carries some boxes toward a cave in the cliff face. She disappears into
the cave, and banging and scraping noises (and a few meows that sound
suspiciously like four-letter words), and in a matter of minutes a clear
portal appears over the mouth of the cave. Light starts starts to shine
in the cave as well, as Amelia turns on the electric lights she has
installed.]

There - we have some portable-IN shelters for those kitties who aren't
comfortable in the OUT. Some of them have clear sides so the kitties can
see everything around them. For the kitties who are REALLY uncomfortable
with the OUT, the other shelters have opaque sides so nothing can be seen
except out the front, looking towards the water.

One of the caves has also been closed off, making it safe for bitties to
explore. And over there, near the middle of the beach, I set up a canopy
to shelter the buffet tables from the direct sun.

Oh, and I set up a DJ station near that grassy area, so if anykitty wants
music they can have it, and they can dance on the grass if so inclined.

Amelia

Old December 29th 10, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 12:47:59 -0600, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Piglett hears the voice of her friend and jumps up and tries to shake the
sand out of her furr. Dat iz a diffenence tween me anna lady, I didn't
effen notize doze chairs. I wented strate for da warm sand.

She goes to her friend. Here iza a nize chair wiff a soft kushion, u just
haff a nap and we will kall u when da noon day fudz iz readi.

Fangu Piglett!

An yoo too Trudi. Yes it is wuvly here - I'ze
going to take a nap in the sun!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/28/2010 8:29:26 PM
Old December 29th 10, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ursef iz welkome, we iz all glad ursef iz here, we iz hopin everycat comez
if juzt fura short bizit, i juzt hatez dat kowlde at owrz itti bitti
kumpurtmint, soft sayed weather hoomin sayed it wuz lik 13 f lazt nite,
Trudi, almost warm in the sun
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 12:47:59 -0600, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Piglett hears the voice of her friend and jumps up and tries to shake the
sand out of her furr. Dat iz a diffenence tween me anna lady, I didn't
effen notize doze chairs. I wented strate for da warm sand.

She goes to her friend. Here iza a nize chair wiff a soft kushion, u
just
haff a nap and we will kall u when da noon day fudz iz readi.

Fangu Piglett!

An yoo too Trudi. Yes it is wuvly here - I'ze
going to take a nap in the sun!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/28/2010 8:29:26 PM

Old December 29th 10, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Mmmm...it iz sooo nize an woarm heer, an da sun iz soo sunnee, an dere
iz noo wynd attawl!
'Melia, yu sertinlee planned diz well, fangu!
Uh liddul drinky, uh liddel eatee, an lotz ov nappeez....Mmmmm
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 29th 10, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

[Sundance ports in]

Did I heer myown name?

[Sundance grins]

Heer, Sweetee, I getted ussez a kupple uv dringkz wif doze liddle umbrelleez
in dem -- we kan play wif dem later. I fingk I seez a spot whare dere iz a
bunch uv doze charez arown a big beech umbrellee -- shall we sit dere so sum
uv owrown frendz kan joyn ussez?

Sundance

Old December 29th 10, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Du yu mene uh Pinya Catlotta?
Gudgud ideer, deere.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 29th 10, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 21:06:32 -0800, Sundance's
nimble, little paws typed:

Heer, Sweetee, I getted ussez a kupple uv dringkz wif doze liddle umbrelleez
in dem -- we kan play wif dem later. I fingk I seez a spot whare dere iz a
bunch uv doze charez arown a big beech umbrellee -- shall we sit dere so sum
uv owrown frendz kan joyn ussez?

Meow gize!

How iz yurownselves? [pulls her chair closer to
them] Ooooh! dat Pinya Catlada luks gudgud! I
finks I'll haff one!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/29/2010 12:26:39 PM
Old December 30th 10, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 21:06:32 -0800, Sundance's
nimble, little paws typed:

Heer, Sweetee, I getted ussez a kupple uv dringkz wif doze liddle
umbrelleez
in dem -- we kan play wif dem later. I fingk I seez a spot whare dere
iz a
bunch uv doze charez arown a big beech umbrellee -- shall we sit dere
so sum
uv owrown frendz kan joyn ussez?

Meow gize!

How iz yurownselves? [pulls her chair closer to
them] Ooooh! dat Pinya Catlada luks gudgud! I
finks I'll haff one!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Hihi Anaïs,

It'z yummee! I spekkulee luff da kreme day yuze innit.
I wundur if day haz sum bbq souvin eerz?
ya wanna kum wiff me 'n see?
SunnyDanze, kin I get sum snakkeez furr yuz tuu?

Pit2nya

Old December 30th 10, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

[...]

Oh, yess, fangu, Sweetee! Souven eerz wud be gud, or ennefing else dat luks
innerestin.

Sundance

Old December 30th 10, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 20:03:56 -0800, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's nimble, little paws typed:

I wundur if day haz sum bbq souvin eerz?
ya wanna kum wiff me 'n see?

Umm, dat sownds gudgud!

Sure, lets go an take a wook at da boofay!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€