A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

Old May 13th 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

It is funny how all the puppets dance and blame the president for their
problems. He is just a figure head he does what he is told to do by others.
Blame them they are called your politicians. But that is right it to easy
to take aim at our nation's leader and forget the rest of the people that
help keep him or put him in the White House. He is accountable for certain
things yes but how and why does he get this power to make him accountable
OUR POLITICIANS

Do we really want to start bring up other presidents past lets say personal
choices or what their families have done. We can start with the last
President and Democratic in Office who got blowjob from his assistant or did
everyone forget about that. Lets see he was impeached by the house but
acquitted by the Senate. Our politicians at work.
We can even go as far back as Kennedy most of us old farts should
remember his personal choices. Nixon well who could blame him for taking a
fall. Lets see Carter no lets not go there not enough time. Regan and
Bush Senior also not enough time. But that is right we forget about the
past to easy. No person in Politics has a pretty past but yet we the people
make a decision to vote for them and elect them. And the ones that usually
are yelling the most about the problems are unregistered voters who don't
plan to register to vote

And personally it is was between Jeb Bush and Hillary. Jeb Bush in a heart
beat.

"T" wrote in message
. ..
In article .com,
says...
Meow everyone. You gotta see this cat's site. I dare you to keep a
straight face.

www.presidentcat.com

DEEEElightful and a platform which will get him elected.

Cheers to all,

Louis Cane

Interesting poll at the bottom until I realized you could keep
submitting your vote and drive numbers upward.

Old May 14th 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

From: "Char"

So..just MAYBE Candace has a legitimate concern that this person do not
become President of her country?

I think Candace does. But I was replying to Lyn ("-L.").
Lyn just wants to see everyone who does not agree with her
to die.

oh..BTW...God doesnt hate anyone..it's man that hates and destroys.

Read the Old Testament some time.
Or just look around. I see quite a bit of evidence that God hates

assholes.
He's not real fond of idiots, either.

Guess you had better stay in on stormy nights then.

Old May 14th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

From: "-L."

Oh God, don't even say that. If that mother****er runs, I'll pray for
an assassin. (And I don't pray.)

It wouldn't help, anyway.
God hates assholes like you.
Is there ANYONE that you don't want to see killed.

In the Republican Party? No.

And don't say your "son". He isn't old enough to realize
that Mommy's a psycho, yet. Say that after he's old enough to
call you a "whacked bitch". Right now, he's just your cuddly
pet.

Quack, quack, quack! Don't you get tired of hearing yourself squak?

-L.

Old May 14th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

T wrote:
I think it's a relative certainty that there won't ever be a Bush in the
office of President again.

With ****wads like Nomen on the planet, I wouldn't be so certain.

-L.

Old May 14th 06, 06:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:
"-L." wrote in message
ps.com...

Candace wrote:

Better'n that ****wad Jeb Bush.

Candace

Oh God, don't even say that. If that mother****er runs, I'll pray for
an assassin. (And I don't pray.)

-L.

You know, it had never occurred to me either that he might run. Jesus.

Thank you, Candace!

Well, I know it's a *possibility* but I seriously don't think he could
ever win and I think the GOP knows that. The mere mention of his name
makes my skin crawl, though; I am convinced he is infinitely worse than
either of the others.

-L.

Old May 14th 06, 08:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Matthew aka NMR wrote:
It is funny how all the puppets dance and blame the president for their
problems. He is just a figure head he does what he is told to do by others.
Blame them they are called your politicians. But that is right it to easy
to take aim at our nation's leader and forget the rest of the people that
help keep him or put him in the White House. He is accountable for certain
things yes but how and why does he get this power to make him accountable
OUR POLITICIANS

Do we really want to start bring up other presidents past lets say personal
choices or what their families have done. We can start with the last
President and Democratic in Office who got blowjob from his assistant or did
everyone forget about that.

Oh please. Yes, let's compare him with the current bag of dog ****.
Yes, he got his dick *blown* and the current bag of dog **** -
offensively - *blows* the arms and legs off innocent people daily, for
no good ****ing reason, and has for ...how many years now?

Don't tell me you actually voted for that bag of dog ****. Oh wait -
you're from Florida. You probably elected Jeb too...

-L.

Old May 14th 06, 08:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...

Matthew aka NMR wrote:
[...]

I have to say ... you've got a good point, Lyn. No doubt neither Matthew nor
"Nomen" saw their sons--or what was left of them-- come home in body bags.

But then again, how about that economy?

And never mind the deficit.

And since Osama equals Sadaam, we must be winning, right?

Old May 14th 06, 09:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:

I have to say ... you've got a good point, Lyn. No doubt neither Matthew nor
"Nomen" saw their sons--or what was left of them-- come home in body bags.

But then again, how about that economy?

And never mind the deficit.

And since Osama equals Sadaam, we must be winning, right?

And lezz not ferget de price of oil...afterall, we're protecting "our"
oil supply, right?

Oh, but we have so much to be PROUD of! Wave dem flags!! Place dem
ribbons on dem dar bumpers! Support dem troups!

-L.

Old May 14th 06, 10:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...

Matthew aka NMR wrote:
[...]

Once again ignorance shows. Hello after 60 day Congress has to agree to
keep the troops over there. Who is Congress made up off.

Don't press your opinions off on me when All I did was state a fact and
facts. All politicians are useless but we the people still allow them to be
in office including the ones you voted for to if you voted

So dance puppet dance. Blame a figure head for your daily problems in life
to easy to do. Even the President of the this great nations still has
bosses

Old May 14th 06, 10:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

From: "Matthew aka NMR"

It is funny how all the puppets dance and blame the president for their
problems. He is just a figure head he does what he is told to do by
others.

I think they must have missed that point in history class.

Do we really want to start bring up other presidents past lets say
personal
choices or what their families have done. We can start with the last
President and Democratic in Office who got blowjob from his assistant or
did
everyone forget about that.

And a fat, ugly assistant at that. And wasting a good cigar on her
is unforgivable.
I've always liked Donald Trump's comment about that. "If Clinton
had gotten a blowjob from a supermodel, he'd be a national hero".

We can even go as far back as Kennedy most of us old farts should
remember his personal choices.

Ahh, Marilyn Monroe. Now there's a proper indiscretion for a US
president.

Nixon well who could blame him for taking a
fall.

He kept my ass out of the rice paddys of Vietnam. I gotta
appreciate that about him.

Lets see Carter no lets not go there not enough time.

Worst president in my lifetime.
Also the best ex-president in my lifetime.

Regan and
Bush Senior also not enough time.

Reagan brought a sense of optimism back to the US (which wasn't
too hard after the Carter administration).
Bush senior was less of an idiot that his son, but still an
idiot.

And the ones that usually
are yelling the most about the problems are unregistered voters who don't
plan to register to vote

Or the impotent, lazy, unwashed masses, that think they should
be given the things that others have worked to obtain.

And I still think we should be able to vote "none of the above"
in national elections.

Agreed