Wow!!! All tha toys!!

Old December 27th 06, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default Wow!!! All tha toys!!

We has sew menny toys now!! Someone sent us sew much stuff!! we has mowsees
an fluffy balls, an jinglee things an rolly things, and danglee things an
Oh, i has neva seen sew menny toys!!fangy fangyu fangyu!! Meowmie is tryin
ta figger owt hoo sended it, they gave sum cloos but she is not gud at cloos
an coudlnt figger it owt, an I'm not goin to tell her if she is too stoopid
to figger it owt hurself.
Jasmine.

Tha mowsees are mine. MINE you heeer??
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Star

Thankyou for putting so much trouble into the sekrit santa! I still can't
figure out who sent it, as I couldn't read the sending name, and don't know
where everyone here lives....just that you visited Cairns once. Whoever you
are, you were very caring and generous and they are all enjoying the toys so
much! Star has already got a favourite mousie or three, and they have been
playing kitty soccer like mad!! I'm going to try and catch them on my video
camera some time. Anyway thanks so much, and if you ever visit cairns again,
you know who to call

--
Excuse the typos. I have a lapful of purry Siamese. In the process of my
writing this, they have

Old December 29th 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

meeee wrote:
[...]

It wuz furry hard making up a Sekrit Santa packij wifout treets or nip.
Speshully wifout nip, az I used to have a nip farm. Ize furry glad yu
likes whut I sended.

Allegra "Great Girtha"
==========
I deserve most credit.

Louise (cat of few words)
==========
My parents went to Cairns, and all I got were a few t-shirts of
aboriginal art. I've never been out of the northern hemisphere, or even
in the tropics, and out of North America only once. It was a challenge
putting together a Sekrit Santa package for 19 kitties without treats or
nip (which meant no nip toys either). I'm glad everyone likes it so much.

Unca Adam
--
Email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net
Old January 4th 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Thankyou Uncle Adam, the kitties enjoyed it so much...and still are!! The
fluffy purple ball has been a big favourite, and all the different mousies;
I've even caught the older cats letting go of their dignity and playing hunt
the mouse!! Thankyou for your generosity and thoughtfulness, it is much
appreciated! Cairns is lovely, but very hot and sticky at this time of year.

Thankyou especially to Louise and Allegra, who surely influenced the choice
of gifts as they were such enjoyable ones!!
Sekriterry Liz
"Adam" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
[...]

What cat toys do yours like? jmcquown Cat anecdotes 16 May 29th 06 10:26 PM
Fat Cat toys P C Cat anecdotes 10 January 20th 06 01:05 AM
Safe glue for cat toys? [email protected] Cat anecdotes 1 October 31st 05 09:45 PM
Help with Lattice Balls? Rhino Cat health & behaviour 14 October 28th 05 10:58 PM
Warning about dangle toys attached to scratching posts MaryL Cat anecdotes 7 August 3rd 05 06:22 AM