i twida tell da soft butted NNNOOO!!!

Old April 7th 11, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default i twida tell da soft butted NNNOOO!!!

so diz mornin az uzual we porteed home so OEJ kuld gets herown pill... now
da furree haz beened atta catsino inna turnamint... so soft iz gifin d a
pillz... yesterday wented fine, but today da soft screwed it all kindsa
up...

soft finded OEJ in herown uzual spot, den she wented to da hoomin litter
box, washed herown paws, camed owt anna getted oej's pill...

let minesef say dat she extra checked oej's mowf beclaw hersef iz missin a
fang... butted she getted da pill, anna berree qwik like stuffed inna mowf
offa kitty... i jumped onna cowch, i butted in, i tryda tell hersef, but she
didunt lizten or pay attenshun... she stuffed OEJ's pill into Trudi's
mowf... she efin made minesef moofe ta dowit... i efin grumbled... anna poor
trudi had gonedta sleep inna few minutes da soft wuz goned so she wuzint
efin awake enufta komplwain...

da soft wuz juzt horrified, trudi wuz berree unpleezed, anna OEJ wuz krankin
inna spot rite nezt to trudi... anna of kourze diz iz juzta nofur zample of
hoominz who shuld lizten bettere to derown kittyz... afur all i kamed to diz
howze to take care offa storrmmeez extra energee anna keep da owlder kittyz
kalm, ursef wuld think dat da soft wulda liztned...

Chester the disgruntled

hoomin note:

i went through all the regular things i do to make sure that i was giving
the right cat the right pill... but when i returned my thought was to give
the pill as swiftly as possible and not have any resistance, so instead of
checking for only one fang again i just grabbed the mouth and stuffed the
pill in... and of course trudi being trudi swallowed with no fighiting at
all... i called the TED and it shouldn't be a problem but my blood pressure
took a roller coaster ride...

soft

Old April 8th 11, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

hoomin note:

instead of
checking for only one fang again i just grabbed the mouth and stuffed the
pill in... and of course trudi being trudi swallowed with no fighting at
all... i called the TED and it shouldn't be a problem but my blood pressure
took a roller coaster ride...

I once asked the vet if it was okay if Lionel (RB) took vitamin E.
The vet asked who gave it to him and I said, "Nobody, he just takes
it." My mother would put an assortment of vitamins next to
everybody's breakfast plate, and Lionel would just climb onto the
table and eat a vitamin E capsule. He loved the oil that came
inside them.

Adam

Old April 8th 11, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 07 Apr 2011 19:38:05 -0400, Adam wrote:

hoomin note:

instead of
checking for only one fang again i just grabbed the mouth and stuffed the
pill in... and of course trudi being trudi swallowed with no fighting at
all... i called the TED and it shouldn't be a problem but my blood pressure
took a roller coaster ride...

I once asked the vet if it was okay if Lionel (RB) took vitamin E.
The vet asked who gave it to him and I said, "Nobody, he just takes
it." My mother would put an assortment of vitamins next to
everybody's breakfast plate, and Lionel would just climb onto the
table and eat a vitamin E capsule. He loved the oil that came
inside them.

Adam

i lyke da oyl ov fiss.
beauty
Old April 8th 11, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

I once asked the vet if it was okay if Lionel (RB) took vitamin E.
The vet asked who gave it to him and I said, "Nobody, he just takes
it." My mother would put an assortment of vitamins next to
everybody's breakfast plate, and Lionel would just climb onto the
table and eat a vitamin E capsule. He loved the oil that came
inside them.

Adam

i lyke da oyl ov fiss.
beauty

Gud 2 heer u explor wide range uv fudz, as Sec'y. Gud job!

"Lovable Louise"
Old April 8th 11, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Wee iz sew gwad efferfing iz umkay gnow auntie soft.
Mosey fur hiz famlee

Old April 8th 11, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Apr 7, 11:36*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
[...]

Oh no! Notted myne darlink Trudi! Mees on myne way tu cumfurt yu myne
speshal wun!

Jack Gordon steppin in da pooter an cwutchin sum cod liffur oyl n
woses.
Old April 8th 11, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

hi jack, i iz bak onna island but i haz now goned to da hut so meet mineself
der, da soft sayed i wuz dowin fine so she izunt watchin minesef too kloze
aneemore,

trudi, the thrilled
"rafflescat" wrote in message
[...]

Uncl Bill KAN Lurn, butted it ain eesee Will in New Haven Cat community 7 May 16th 10 11:29 PM
Efferyfing OK butted da Bear rund outa da frunt dour Will in New Haven Cat community 6 April 25th 09 11:25 AM
gud soft Stormmee Cat community 2 April 24th 08 02:25 AM
dekoratin wif soft Stormmee Cat community 6 November 21st 05 06:48 PM
going soft Sandra Cat anecdotes 2 April 25th 05 05:25 AM