Itz awlmost Jamaica!

Old April 4th 11, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Itz awlmost Jamaica!

trudi hears and as she is walking by, she pats her frindz paw...

he would want you to be happee, anna he reallee wants ursefta haf funz,
don't worree, juzt haf funz... he really enjoyed it when ursef was laffin
anna haffin fun, trudi
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 3 Apr 2011 12:20:07 -0500, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

Trudi, looking fur Mme. A. or rasta cat ta find owt abowt hutz signmintz,

Meow Trudi,

Just go to the concierge's hut and ask him!

[They walk together to the concierge, and Anaïs
ask for a single; as they leave, the concierge
calls after them]

And ladies, don't forget, cocktails and dinner al
fresko, on da beech at sunset!

Anaïs walks to the beach, finds a chaise lounge
and opens her Mew Yawker again, dozing off...

She hears the booming laugh of RastaCatJohn who
waves and walks over. "Well, are you enjoyink mine
beautiful island? Tonight we have curried goat,
fried akee, coconut shrimp, and many island
foods!" and he laughs his booming laugh. "Rum
cocktails, oysters and good wine!"

As he walks away, he hesitates, and turns around.
"And maybe you'd like to have cocktails and dinner
with me?"

Anaïs hesitates. She thinks about being a widow
and is about to say "No thanks" when she hesitates
again and says "Sure, I'd wike dat" and smiles.

He laughs and says "Good! I'll see you at
sunset!"

She turns back to her magazine, but is somewhat
distracted.......

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/3/2011 7:14:31 PM

Old April 4th 11, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

I would repkeptfulie ask LL to set dem free anna deklare dat we duzent
eated snakez. I really iznt fond of dem but Salina iza a pardt of da
grup now and I won't kondone eating her or den bitties or annie ofther
bitties dat haz profably been borned by now in da galley of diz shipz.

[Capt LeGrand overhears as Petunia reads the message from Piglet]

Mme. Pet2nya, I beg your pardon, but I couldn't help overhearing as you
read that message. I am pleased to report that the kitchen staff had
already realized that the members of the Community would probably end up
requesting this, so they have sheltering (pampering, actually) the rest
of Miss Silena's group in the pantry. The spaghetti that was served at
the last dinner party was true spaghetti.

If you have recommendations as to where the rest of the snake party might
like to relocate to, I would be delighted to have some of the staff
deliver them to their new home. Oh, and the staff we had sent out in the
rescue boat earlier had determined that the little island they had been
living on before was in the early stages of recovery from a blight that
had infected much of the island's vegetation; if the snakes had remained
on that island they might well have starved. So relocating them to this
island is most definitely in their best interest.

Capt LeGrand
Old April 4th 11, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i izunt sure bowt whut tudu but salina sure luked happe where she wented so
mayhaps near hersef, Trudi, not at all sure but reallee releefed

Old April 4th 11, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 10:52:40 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

i izunt sure bowt whut tudu but salina sure luked happe where she wented
so mayhaps near hersef, Trudi, not at all sure but reallee releefed

It looks like there is a patch of wooded wild area next to where Silena
picked out, with some wild plants that the snakes would like and rocks to
shelter under. I'll have the crew cats relocated them over there.

Capt. LeGrand
Old April 4th 11, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 4, 12:34*pm, Community Cats wrote:
On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 10:52:40 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:
i izunt sure bowt whut tudu but salina sure luked happe where she wented
so mayhaps near hersef, Trudi, not at all sure but reallee releefed

It looks like there is a patch of wooded wild area next to where Silena
picked out, with some wild plants that the snakes would like and rocks to
shelter under. I'll have the crew cats relocated them over there.

I haff scowted da area, finking dat Silena was gonna be dere, and dere
is gno snake predators der. Neow I will go joyn mine fren Piglett an
njoy da beech. I tol Hethur to go hav fun wiff da uther doggies.

--
Wascal

Old April 4th 11, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I yam deelytid wiff yur purrpurrayshunz fur Salina and hur bitteez.
Az Vice Grand PoohBah let me add mine blezzinkz on da famblee
ov Salina and hur Bitteez. Heer izza do-nut bokx wiff lotza snakey
toyz innyside Fur Salina and hur bitteez tu yuze azza gymn.

BTW, I yam awlzo reeeleeeft dat no snzkeeez were injurt in diz
abvenshur.
Tu da kontrarree, awl weer tweetid bery hoomaynlee.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old April 4th 11, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi takes the box to the porter and sends them to just beside the sweet
tater pwant fur salina to see when it arrivez,

diz ended berree gud furalla of dem,

trudi

Old April 4th 11, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

I'd like to go exploring on the beach.

Rosco

storrmmee yells rosco!!!! ursef decide...

Old April 4th 11, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ok ursef wantsa takeda boat or da porter? storrmmee