Cat "beds"

Old October 30th 03, 10:29 PM
Kuisse0002

I don't know, we buy cat beds (sometimes expensive) and they prefer to sleep
in a free box or news papers )

I posted some months ago the same problem I had with my cat. She embarassed me
to heck because she refuses to sleep in anything I bought and I kept returning
the beds.
Old October 31st 03, 01:13 PM
Linda E

"Kuisse0002" wrote in message
I don't know, we buy cat beds (sometimes expensive) and they prefer to

sleep
in a free box or news papers )

I posted some months ago the same problem I had with my cat. She

embarassed me
to heck because she refuses to sleep in anything I bought and I kept

returning
the beds.

I have a bed that I bought a few years ago, when one of my cats was sick. I
thought she'd love to curl up in it. Never did. I threw it in a closet,
but brought it out (into the living room) a couple of weeks ago and not only
has she started sleeping in it, but the other cat will curl up in it
occasionally - I think just to p*ss her off! lol
They each have an ordinary basket that they'll sleep in (although only in
the winter). They each have a spot in separate closests and, of course,
they sleep on our beds! You just never know what they'll take to......