Flying Conan...another possibility

Old June 26th 05, 02:33 PM
---MIKE---

Default Flying Conan...another possibility

If you are talking about a small private airplane, I would think the
noise would be very frightening to a cat.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old June 26th 05, 04:18 PM
Dan M

Old June 28th 05, 02:48 PM

Brad wrote:

Remember what this cat just went through.....the company it had to
keep........the cat would probably ride on the wing to get away.....

Yeah sure, now back to reality.

-mhd
Old June 28th 05, 06:17 PM
Mary

wrote in message
Brad wrote:

Remember what this cat just went through.....the company it had to
keep........the cat would probably ride on the wing to get away.....

Yeah sure, now back to reality.

Hey, am I right in assuming that betweentheknees.com is not a valid domain?

Old June 28th 05, 07:32 PM

"Mary" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Brad wrote:

Remember what this cat just went through.....the company it had to
keep........the cat would probably ride on the wing to get away.....

Yeah sure, now back to reality.

Hey, am I right in assuming that betweentheknees.com is not a valid domain?

God I hope not or else someone is probably getting a lot of mail :-)

The above quote BTW was referring to flying in small private planes
such as Cessnas that make a car ride seem pleasant in comparison for
cats. I chopped the quoting enough to lose that reference.

-mhd
Old June 28th 05, 07:34 PM
Mary

wrote in message
"Mary" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Brad wrote:

Remember what this cat just went through.....the company it had to
keep........the cat would probably ride on the wing to get away.....

Yeah sure, now back to reality.

Hey, am I right in assuming that betweentheknees.com is not a valid

domain?

God I hope not or else someone is probably getting a lot of mail :-)

The above quote BTW was referring to flying in small private planes
such as Cessnas that make a car ride seem pleasant in comparison for
cats. I chopped the quoting enough to lose that reference.

So, like, how do people reach you?

Conan Update 6/20 9 pm CST Mary Cat health & behaviour 34 June 24th 05 05:29 AM
Conan Update Mon. 6/20 9 am CST Mary Cat health & behaviour 8 June 21st 05 08:20 PM
Conan Update Saturdfay 6/18 2:39 PM Mary Cat health & behaviour 9 June 19th 05 09:30 AM
Flying purrs? Karen Cat anecdotes 11 May 24th 05 07:26 AM
flying greeblings John F. Eldredge Cat anecdotes 2 April 4th 05 03:01 PM