Wood dere be enny weigh

Old September 27th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Wood dere be enny weigh

Less juss seigh yoo wuz stanin on da couner wer yoor meowmie fixuz hur
kofee. Da wun yooo yoshully isn' sposed too stan on. An spose sumfin
happens sew da fingee wit da creem in it tipd offer an spilt. An
suppos yoo drinkd da creem dat spilt out.

Juss suppoz.

Wood der bee enny weigh to blam da d*g?

--
Sunrise

Old September 27th 08, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Will in New Haven wrote:
Less juss seigh yoo wuz stanin on da couner wer yoor meowmie fixuz hur
kofee. Da wun yooo yoshully isn' sposed too stan on. An spose sumfin
happens sew da fingee wit da creem in it tipd offer an spilt. An
suppos yoo drinkd da creem dat spilt out.

Juss suppoz.

Wood der bee enny weigh to blam da d*g?

--
Sunrise

SHURE!! Tell dem dat if yu had gone fur the kreem, yu wuld have pored it
in yur dish. Ifn it spilt, it musta been da d*g: poor planneng!!

Lucy
Old September 27th 08, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T uuummm letz cee. Waz da d*g in da kitchenz at da timez?
Waz him anywher near da kounter? If da answerz ta deze kewstinz iz NO, dem I
am fraid u iz outta luk. Dat really dependz if your Meowmie wantsta forgib
u or not. If u purrz realli nice herself might jus do dat. Lotza luk on
diz one.

Old September 27th 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Well, maybe. Sumtimez kreem an milk kan do funnee fingz to a kittee's poo,
an dat wud giv it awl away. If it duz funnee fingz to yurown poo, try to
hide it as bestest you kan, and yoo mite git away wif blamin da d*g.

Sundance

Old September 27th 08, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Lucy wrote:

Will in New Haven wrote:
Less juss seigh yoo wuz stanin on da couner wer yoor meowmie fixuz
hur kofee. Da wun yooo yoshully isn' sposed too stan on. An spose
sumfin happens sew da fingee wit da creem in it tipd offer an
spilt. An suppos yoo drinkd da creem dat spilt out.

Juss suppoz.

Wood der bee enny weigh to blam da d*g?

--
Sunrise

SHURE!! Tell dem dat if yu had gone fur the kreem, yu wuld have
pored it in yur dish. Ifn it spilt, it musta been da d*g: poor
planneng!!

Lucy

I think we're loosin site uv da basics here. What "blame" is der
really? You spilled some cream and you cleaned up after yourownself
by lickin it up. No harm no foul! You have a right to cream ifn you
can get it, right!? I don't see da purroblum.

Ryan.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old September 27th 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Fred" wrote in message
Lucy wrote:

Will in New Haven wrote:
[...]

Yoo knoze, I fingk yoo mite juss be rite!

Sundance, liking this logic

Old September 27th 08, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yeah dat souns gud to me too. O T thinking that really sounded good.
"Sundance" wrote in message
"Fred" wrote in message
Lucy wrote:

Will in New Haven wrote:
[...]

How do I weigh my cat scullycat Cat health & behaviour 34 January 6th 06 04:42 PM
Weekly Weigh-in Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 0 September 2nd 05 05:20 PM
Is dere any uffur handicapted kitteez out dere? Sundance and/or Rebecca Cat community 50 May 7th 04 03:22 AM
Weigh in Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 3 October 8th 03 02:45 AM
What should she weigh? Cathy Friedmann Cat health & behaviour 11 August 21st 03 03:04 PM