Wood dere be enny weigh

Old September 27th 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Wood dere be enny weigh

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:28:33 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Less juss seigh yoo wuz stanin on da couner wer yoor meowmie fixuz hur
kofee. Da wun yooo yoshully isn' sposed too stan on. An spose sumfin
happens sew da fingee wit da creem in it tipd offer an spilt. An
suppos yoo drinkd da creem dat spilt out.

Juss suppoz.

Wood der bee enny weigh to blam da d*g?

Ob cawze da d*g did it! Derez no weigh dat it cudda been Sunrise!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/26/2008 11:15:36 PM
Old September 27th 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I betz sunrise was sittink in da winner so da peoplez in da outz kud see her
bootiful selfz. Her wuden haff time for a dab of kream. Willow sure this
is the way it was.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:28:33 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Less juss seigh yoo wuz stanin on da couner wer yoor meowmie fixuz hur
kofee. Da wun yooo yoshully isn' sposed too stan on. An spose sumfin
happens sew da fingee wit da creem in it tipd offer an spilt. An
suppos yoo drinkd da creem dat spilt out.

Juss suppoz.

Wood der bee enny weigh to blam da d*g?

Ob cawze da d*g did it! Derez no weigh dat it cudda been Sunrise!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old September 27th 08, 10:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:
Less juss seigh yoo wuz stanin on da couner wer yoor meowmie fixuz hur
kofee. Da wun yooo yoshully isn' sposed too stan on. An spose sumfin
happens sew da fingee wit da creem in it tipd offer an spilt. An
suppos yoo drinkd da creem dat spilt out.

Juss suppoz.

Wood der bee enny weigh to blam da d*g?

--
Sunrise

No doubt thu d*g wuz sumweres nearby, purrobly walkin roud or breathin
rilly hard. This made thu floor shake wat made thu countur shake wat
made thu creem fingy shake anna fall ovur. Yu, bein a rilly kind an
helpful cat, helped out by cleenin up thu creem.

No falt uf yurs attall. In fak, yu iz bein purrtikularly kind an
jenerous tu help kleen up thu d*g's mess.

Sam
Old September 27th 08, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 27, 5:46 am, "Cheryl P." wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote: Less juss seigh yoo wuz stanin on da couner wer yoor meowmie fixuz hur
kofee. Da wun yooo yoshully isn' sposed too stan on. An spose sumfin
happens sew da fingee wit da creem in it tipd offer an spilt. An
suppos yoo drinkd da creem dat spilt out.

Juss suppoz.

Wood der bee enny weigh to blam da d*g?

--
Sunrise

No doubt thu d*g wuz sumweres nearby, purrobly walkin roud or breathin
rilly hard. This made thu floor shake wat made thu countur shake wat
made thu creem fingy shake anna fall ovur. Yu, bein a rilly kind an
helpful cat, helped out by cleenin up thu creem.

No falt uf yurs attall. In fak, yu iz bein purrtikularly kind an
jenerous tu help kleen up thu d*g's mess.

Dey seeem to gnow wut happund butted dey did gnot punish mee our yell
on mee. Uncl Bill WAFFED a littl butted I fink it was gnot at me.

--
Sunrise
Old September 27th 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

In article
,
Will in New Haven wrote:

Less juss seigh yoo wuz stanin on da couner wer yoor meowmie fixuz hur
kofee. Da wun yooo yoshully isn' sposed too stan on. An spose sumfin
happens sew da fingee wit da creem in it tipd offer an spilt. An
suppos yoo drinkd da creem dat spilt out.

Juss suppoz.

Wood der bee enny weigh to blam da d*g?

--
Sunrise

Or mebbe space alines comed by and was flyin fru da kitchen in a really
tiny liddle space ship. Liddle tiny aliens. An dey flied into da picher
of cream an spilled it. An you, being a 'sponsible memfur of da fambly,
hopped right up dere to clean up after da aliens. After chasing dem
outta da kitchen, of corse.

Ranger
Old September 27th 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Fred wrote:
Lucy wrote:

Will in New Haven wrote:
Less juss seigh yoo wuz stanin on da couner wer yoor meowmie fixuz
hur kofee. Da wun yooo yoshully isn' sposed too stan on. An spose
sumfin happens sew da fingee wit da creem in it tipd offer an
spilt. An suppos yoo drinkd da creem dat spilt out.

Juss suppoz.

Wood der bee enny weigh to blam da d*g?

--
Sunrise

SHURE!! Tell dem dat if yu had gone fur the kreem, yu wuld have
pored it in yur dish. Ifn it spilt, it musta been da d*g: poor
planneng!!

Lucy

I think we're loosin site uv da basics here. What "blame" is der
really? You spilled some cream and you cleaned up after yourownself
by lickin it up. No harm no foul! You have a right to cream ifn you
can get it, right!? I don't see da purroblum.

Ryan.

Da hoomins seem tu be furry focused on blaim.

Lucy
Old September 28th 08, 04:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 11:36:35 -0500, Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney's
nimble, little paws typed:

Or mebbe space alines comed by and was flyin fru da kitchen in a really
tiny liddle space ship. Liddle tiny aliens. An dey flied into da picher
of cream an spilled it. An you, being a 'sponsible memfur of da fambly,
hopped right up dere to clean up after da aliens. After chasing dem
outta da kitchen, of corse.

Ranger

Now dats da most plawsable eggsplainashun yet! Of cawze datz whut it
wuz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/27/2008 11:48:09 PM
Old September 29th 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

Will in New Haven wrote:
Less juss seigh yoo wuz stanin on da couner wer yoor meowmie fixuz hur
kofee. Da wun yooo yoshully isn' sposed too stan on. An spose sumfin
happens sew da fingee wit da creem in it tipd offer an spilt. An
suppos yoo drinkd da creem dat spilt out.

Juss suppoz.

Wood der bee enny weigh to blam da d*g?

--
Sunrise

SHURE!! Tell dem dat if yu had gone fur the kreem, yu wuld have pored it
in yur dish. Ifn it spilt, it musta been da d*g: poor planneng!!

Lucy

Me n Tabitha ugree wif dat hee hee hee
Mosey

How do I weigh my cat scullycat Cat health & behaviour 34 January 6th 06 04:42 PM
Weekly Weigh-in Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 0 September 2nd 05 05:20 PM
Is dere any uffur handicapted kitteez out dere? Sundance and/or Rebecca Cat community 50 May 7th 04 03:22 AM
Weigh in Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 3 October 8th 03 02:45 AM
What should she weigh? Cathy Friedmann Cat health & behaviour 11 August 21st 03 03:04 PM