Have I gone to far?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 17th 04, 05:00 AM
TJ and The Dust

Default Have I gone to far?

Okay, went shopping this weekend... must have had cats on the brain (perhaps
the mothership had some hand in that) and think I may have purchased too many
things with cats on them. LOL.

I and now the very proud owner of:
1 black beaded coin purse in the shape of a cat head
1 tote bag with a lovely black and white picture on one side of a cat in a tree.
Then stuck on the picture (three dimensionally) are little rhinestones making a
cute necklace and bracelet. ( bought at Target, very cool tote)
1 small purse that has a hot pink handle and a picture of a beautiful white
fluffy princess cat on it and again little rhinestones make up a necklace.
(bought at Target, very cool purse)
1 leather cd case with cats on it (not real cats, just leather cats)
1 sticker that says, "My cat can beat up your cat" which I put on the back
window of my truck.
1 bumper sticker with a cartoon girl cat in a dress looking totally wacko (think
Bill from Bloom County) with an axe in her paw that says, "I am a nice person.
Come closer." I have this stuck on the back of my chair at my office. My back
is to the door so that is the first thing people see when they come in. Haven't
had many visitors lately.

So do I know qualify for "crazy cat lady" yet? Do I need to get more?

TJ and The Dust