Hilarious video

Old February 1st 07, 07:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Hilarious video

My father sent me this one. It's hysterical. I put it on my web page,
so you can download it he

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/dance.wmv

It opens with Windows Media Player. I don't know what it does if you
have a Mac, though. I'm sure someone will tell us.

Enjoy,
JOyce

Old February 1st 07, 02:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ketzl's Dad

On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 01:20:16 -0500, wrote:

My father sent me this one. It's hysterical. I put it on my web page,
so you can download it he

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/dance.wmv

It opens with Windows Media Player. I don't know what it does if you
have a Mac, though. I'm sure someone will tell us.

Enjoy,
JOyce

It played fine on my Mac. Loved the bear and the camel.
Thanks.

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh

Old February 1st 07, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

On Feb 1, 1:56 pm, Ketzl's Dad wrote:
On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 01:20:16 -0500, wrote:
My father sent me this one. It's hysterical. I put it on my web page,
so you can download it he

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/dance.wmv

It opens with Windows Media Player. I don't know what it does if you
have a Mac, though. I'm sure someone will tell us.

Enjoy,
JOyce

It played fine on my Mac. Loved the bear and the camel.
Thanks.

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh

The bear looked like it was in distress :-(

However, the camel was funny!

Old February 1st 07, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

wrote:
My father sent me this one. It's hysterical. I put it on my web page,
so you can download it he

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/dance.wmv

It opens with Windows Media Player. I don't know what it does if you
have a Mac, though. I'm sure someone will tell us.

Enjoy,
JOyce

I think the clip of the little girl dancing with the sea lion was from the
1994 film, Andre.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109120/
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old February 1st 07, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

oh my god, that;s hilarious! Thanks for the link.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old February 1st 07, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Randy

wrote:
My father sent me this one. It's hysterical. I put it on my web page,
so you can download it he

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/dance.wmv

It opens with Windows Media Player. I don't know what it does if you
have a Mac, though. I'm sure someone will tell us.

Enjoy,
JOyce

Got a good laugh out of that. Thanks for sharing.

Randy

http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045/

Old February 1st 07, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 06:20:16 +0000, jXwXeXrXmXoXnXt wrote:

My father sent me this one. It's hysterical. I put it on my web page,
so you can download it he

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/dance.wmv

It opens with Windows Media Player. I don't know what it does if you
have a Mac, though. I'm sure someone will tell us.

Enjoy,
JOyce

Just a bunch of heiroglyphics on Linux. MLB
Old February 1st 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

mlbriggs wrote:

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/dance.wmv

Just a bunch of heiroglyphics on Linux. MLB

You're not able to download a video file from the web and view it? Or
are you saying that Linux doesn't support any video software that could
play this file?

Joyce
Old February 2nd 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 19:55:10 +0000, jXwXeXrXmXoXnXt wrote:

mlbriggs wrote:

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/dance.wmv

Just a bunch of heiroglyphics on Linux. MLB

You're not able to download a video file from the web and view it? Or
are you saying that Linux doesn't support any video software that could
play this file?

Joyce

I'm not sure which one is the reason. My son has promised to give this
thing an update for me but his time is consumed by other demands right now.