Trooder kittee in owrown patio!

Old October 6th 08, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

Default Trooder kittee in owrown patio!

We haf trooder kittens in our hoam. What kan I do bout dem??

HoneyCat

Growl, howl, hisspit @ dem. U may hafta uze lots words but itz
impurrtant. Repete until dey stay away.

Louise

Kitties can howl?? I thought only d*gs could do that!

--- Unca Cory, amazed...

Louise can emit all sorts of noises, and loudly, when other cats
encroach. Other than that she is very quiet.

Adam
Old October 8th 08, 06:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_4_]

In article ,
says...
"Cory" wrote in message
g...
In article ,
age says...
We haf trooder kittens in our hoam. What kan I do bout dem??

HoneyCat
Growl, howl, hisspit @ dem. U may hafta uze lots words but itz
impurrtant. Repete until dey stay away.

Louise

Kitties can howl?? I thought only d*gs could do that!

--- Unca Cory, amazed...

Louise can emit all sorts of noises, and loudly, when other cats
encroach. Other than that she is very quiet.

Adam

Yu iz mineown heeroh, Louise! Wuld yu teech mineownself howta howl
purrleez anna fangu???

--- Onyx, furry impurrst wif kitteez hoo kin howl...

--

I kin Hooowwwwell tuu!

Wen I yam playink wiff mine "Cat Dancer" an it layz dere ded, den I
sit on da wyer an howl, sayink
"Ooooohhhhhh...mine toooooowwwwwwwyyyyy iiiiiizz deeeedddd...
HEEEOOOOOWWWWLP! HEEEEOOOOWWWWLP!"

Da furzt tym I heeeooooowwwwlllt like dat, Meowmee an Pawpaw kayme
runnink, kuz dey thot I wuz dying, or trappt, or hadda tummy ayke...neow
day styll kum runnink juzt tu play Cat Dancer wiff me, witsh maykes me stop
heowlink.

You should watch for my tribute to my family's cat, Holly, during the
Jellicle Ball, Pitô.ônya. Her story is pretty similar to yours.

Den day go bak tu sleep.

--- Unca Cory

--
MY NAME SHOULD NOT BE PART OF MY E-MAIL ADDRESS... REMOVE IT TO REPLY
Old October 13th 08, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

Cory wrote:
Yu iz mineown heeroh, Louise! Wuld yu teech mineownself howta howl
purrleez anna fangu???

--- Onyx, furry impurrst wif kitteez hoo kin howl...

Du it lyke dis. Stare at dem, take deep bref, & go HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWL! U
try it now.

"Lovable Louise"

I iz gladta bea kittee Stormmee Cat community 4 June 1st 08 08:11 PM
Owrown pollygeez to da kamoonitee Sundance Cat community 7 January 18th 08 04:18 AM
anofur kittee Stormmee Cat community 9 December 28th 07 07:12 PM
Purrs fur an unknown kittee Rebecca Cat community 28 October 31st 04 10:36 PM
Trooder Skunk! Uncle Fred Cat community 2 March 5th 04 04:02 AM