Uncl Bill iz Clumzee

Old September 16th 10, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Uncl Bill iz Clumzee

It wuz gnite an effurrywun was almoss reddy to get sum cuddleeseep. Da
parrut houses was coverd up an Buddy had effen stopt sayin "gud
nite."

da Bear an wittl SaMANfa wuz takin Uncl Bill four his wok. So I jumpt
up on mine winnow sill, sew I cood watsch dem an sew peopl cood see
mine byooty.

An sumbudy's leesh gotted in da weigh an Uncl Bill feld down da
stares.

An he sitted up an Bear wokd ober sew Uncl Bill cood ween on da big
doggie wile he gotted up. Diss wood haff wurkd fasser if Samantha
wusn' jumpin up to tiss Uncl Bill an nokin him down agane. Butted
eBENchooly he gotted up. An dey wenn on dere wok.

Wen dey gotted bak in, Uncl Bill sed sum gnu wurds butted he gifft dem
cookiees and gift mee an Missy a treet an Im shor he tookd wun for
WooToo. Butted hee wuz crying.

Butted hee wuz fin-fin diss morning.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY jurnalist

Old September 16th 10, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

We is all purrin for Unca Bill to not be hurtin after his fall.

Harri
Old September 16th 10, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:
[...]

Por Unca Bil. Yu shud ofer him a drynk otta yur bole.
Bes wyshs. TuTu
Old September 16th 10, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh, mine gudnez I hopez Unkle Bill iz reallie ok. Maybe da nurse kitties
shud go check on himself.

Old September 16th 10, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

hoominz iz frajil ursef muzt make sure hizsef getz betterer beclawz serfize
will go down ifin hizsef iz not well. OEJ

Old September 17th 10, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

waow, we r awl gwad himself iz umkay.
Yew r awl koming tew owr winking rnt yew?
Luffs Mosey

Old September 17th 10, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 16, 10:34*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
waow, we r awl gwad himself iz umkay.
Yew r awl koming tew owr winking rnt yew?
Luffs *Mosey

Ub KORSE. we wunt miss it for da whirled. Uncl Bill is soar butted
noffing is broked.

--
WooToo, four her Hous

Old September 17th 10, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I finkz dat ta be surez him self iz reallie ok, u shud all wait until him iz
sleepink dem walk all ofer himseflz and happy paw plazez ta see if him if
sore or knot. Piglet concerned about people falling.

Old September 17th 10, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 16, 11:33*pm, "Granby" wrote:
I finkz dat ta be surez him self iz reallie ok, u shud all wait until him iz
sleepink dem walk all ofer himseflz and happy paw plazez ta see if him if
sore or knot. *Piglet concerned about people falling.

WooToo gnods Diss is kleerly gud adbises.

--
WooToo