A twibyute tu Lovable Louise, Original Grand Pooh-Bah

Old October 14th 11, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default A twibyute tu Lovable Louise, Original Grand Pooh-Bah

The catmunity misses ower Original Grand Pooh-Bah, Lovable Louise.
She left me a pozishun hard tu fill. Lovable Louise lovt hur catmmunity
soosoo mutsh dat she had sefferal empurrtint purrzishionz attid da sayme
tyme, uh feet hart tu du, and hard tu replayze. In da lazt yeer, L.L.,
az she
allowd uz tu sumtymes kawl hur, was takink meny korzez in Tazmania in
ordur tu be uhn effin moor effiktiff leedur, thus wuz hur dedicashun tu
da
catmunitee.

She had a good heart and really wouldn't beet anybody up, the thret kept
menny kitteez in line, tho. She was really "Lovable Louise" tu awl ov
uz,
and loved by every kitty who knew and respected her.

I yam shur that she iz karryink on hur tradishun attid da Bridge, tu da
delite
of da menny kitteez there.

--
Pitô.ônya, Kurrent Grand Pooh Bah

Old October 14th 11, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

I wuz finkink of heself earlier tody and purr dat her hooman is doink ok.
Piglett missing all her friends so much.

Old October 14th 11, 01:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cypresswood News

Fangu for dis Tribute, Louise was a fine Poo-Bah to us all.

Azad

Old October 14th 11, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 20:39:34 -0700, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:

[...]

She was the best!
The Hoomin John, Cinder and Spring and Beauty
Old October 15th 11, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

[...]

A luffly twibyoot to da Gwand Poobah!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/14/2011 7:44:32 PM
Old October 15th 11, 06:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

The catmunity misses ower Original Grand Pooh-Bah, Lovable Louise.
She left me a pozishun hard tu fill. Lovable Louise lovt hur catmmunity
soosoo mutsh dat she had sefferal empurrtint purrzishionz attid da sayme
tyme, uh feet hart tu du, and hard tu replayze. In da lazt yeer, L.L.,
az sheallowd uz tu sumtymes kawl hur, was takink meny korzez in Tazmania in
ordur tu be uhn effin moor effiktiff leedur, thus wuz hur dedicashun tu
da catmunitee.

She had a good heart and really wouldn't beet anybody up, the thret kept
menny kitteez in line, tho. She was really "Lovable Louise" tu awl ov
uz, and loved by every kitty who knew and respected her.

I yam shur that she iz karryink on hur tradishun attid da Bridge, tu da
delite of da menny kitteez there.

--
Pitô.ônya, Kurrent Grand Pooh Bah

Pitô.ônya,, ai cudnt hab sed et beddur mai self, fank yew.
Weh awl luf hur n miz hur.
Wif respect, n catdolences to hur hoomins huu luffed hur,

Mosey, Kurrent Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

PS, Pitô.ônya, yu r doing uh fyne job az da Kurrent Grand Pooh Bah.

Old October 15th 11, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Furry nice tribyoot, Pitoonya. Louise wuz a yooneek kittee an will be
grately missed.

Rebecca

Old October 16th 11, 06:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

To my dearest Louise -- from her loving Meowme

Bless her now, the warmth she is raising
in her friends & family she has now.

Our cat named Louise lived with us!
... Oh... You all know that!

... My dearest Louise... I loved her dearly...
... Oh Louise whom I loved, I will never forget
you & am sure you will remember all your friends!

Louise was as sweet & bright as the geniuses claim :
She smiled & loved music & loved being held ---
--- A friend to all near her,
A love of Strauss Waltzes!

I cannot forget her,
those loving green eyes, sweet smile!
A quiet purr
that soothed all sadness around us!
The most special cat, with a special fondness to help
others & pass on the love she shared to help others!!!

To my loving Louise --
Your dear Meowme.