The finalii

Old March 17th 06, 10:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default The finalii

The kittens parade around the entire ship. They all look wonderful in their
ribbons and flowers, the owlder kittens are having a riot waving their
longlong tails and doing fancy dance steps, Stormmee wishes she had some
white on her feet as she really likes this marching thing...she notices that
the younger kittens and the owld cat, Tiger is getting tired so she nudges
roscoe to the stairs where they parade around the observation Deck one last
time and finish in front of the assembled adult cats who are clapping and
cheering for the kittens energy and decorations...

Datu sure wus funfun, Stormmee

Old March 17th 06, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 04:56:03 -0600, Stormmee's little agile paws
typed:

The kittens parade around the entire ship. They all look wonderful in their
ribbons and flowers, the owlder kittens are having a riot waving their
longlong tails and doing fancy dance steps, Stormmee wishes she had some
white on her feet as she really likes this marching thing...she notices that
the younger kittens and the owld cat, Tiger is getting tired so she nudges
roscoe to the stairs where they parade around the observation Deck one last
time and finish in front of the assembled adult cats who are clapping and
cheering for the kittens energy and decorations...

Datu sure wus funfun, Stormmee

"Yay! Yay! applauds Dat wuz wunnerful! Yew kittenz were just great!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/17/2006 3:12:36 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old March 18th 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

That was wonderful, Stormmee! You sure are a good marcher and
dancer. Want to grap a glass of iced nip tea?

Cousin Roscoe P. Catrane, Age 1
Grocery & Laundry Inspector

Old March 18th 06, 12:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Tiger leaves the line comes to the side of his wifekitty and puts the
ribbons he was wearing around his neck, he smoochies her cheek and gives her
a pawkiss, and then flops down next to herself, I iz wored owt, doze kittenz
hafa lotza energi, Tiger

Old March 18th 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 06:05:23 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

Tiger leaves the line comes to the side of his wifekitty and puts the
ribbons he was wearing around his neck, he smoochies her cheek and gives her
a pawkiss, and then flops down next to herself, I iz wored owt, doze kittenz
hafa lotza energi, Tiger

Dey sure do, my luf! smooths his fur

I see dat da waitkitties iz getting redy to set up da boofay, buth da
bartender-kitty is set up now. Shall I get my wink a drink?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/18/2006 12:23:20 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old March 18th 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Tiger smilez, no bud, it wuz fun I iz juzt gettin a bit owlde fur dat kind
of stuffz, I think i muzt be nine or ten, I am so tired rite now I kan't
efin figure dat owt, getz you anna petunia a drink anna come anna sitz wif
uses fur dinner, Tiger
. com...

Old March 18th 06, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 14:39:48 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

If you duzint mind bringz somfin wif caffine, nip anna scotch, Tiger, not
efin knowin ifin such a thing iz made, but grateful to hiz wifekitty

returns with two steaming cups Not kwite, my deer, but da bar-kitty
made usses a cappuccino wif nip-cognac, and a liddle cinnamon
sprinkled on top! Herez one fur eech of us!

sees Sundance Hihi Sundance! Heer wood yew like my nip-brandy
cappuccino? I see da bar kitty ofur dere an he can make me anofur.

pulls up a kushion Heer, sit yourseff down, and ask Pitoonya to
joyne usses when she getz heer.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs