A Message From Diana and Ryan

Old April 25th 08, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default A Message From Diana and Ryan

Thank you OEJ.

Anti Heather

On Apr 24, 5:20*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
denna hoomin fred did gud, kuz iz sayin to minesf dat demselvez bein togefur
anna wif yourownsef haz been rite dezizion, wrote in message

Hihi daddee Fred, effurykitty an hoomin!

Weez jist wantid tu let yu all node dat whyl we miss owr daddee an
awful lot, dis plays iznt dat bad at all. *Derz lotz uv windoz tu luk
owt, fud avaylible wheneffur weez want, lotz uv noo toyz an nip! *Anti
Heather reashurz us dat Fred will be bak fur us, but it iz going tu be
awhyl. *Weez havin a gud baykashun!

Diana and Ryan

Hoomin note: *I'm very surprised at how well both Diana and Ryan have
settled in. *Diana walks around like she owns the place and is getting
along well with the others. *Ryan has finally decided that he doesn't
need to stay in his room, and is now wandering around freely. *He has
decided that the top of the wardrobe is his napping place, although he
will share it if he has to with no complaints.

They both enjoy their nightly brushing session, but Diana is the first
one to let me know she's had enough. *She has to go on about her
business. :-)

Ryan on the other hand, would let me brush him for hours if I wanted
to. *He especially loves having his belly brushed (or rubbed). *As
soon as he sees the brush come out of the drawer, he lies down and
gets ready for me.

They are both amazing cats, and I consider it a priviledge to have
them vacationing with me.

Heather- Hide quoted text -

Old April 25th 08, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Thank you Pit2nya. I wish things didn't have to be this way, but it
could have ended up a lot worse.

Anti Heather

On Apr 24, 7:47*pm, "Sylvia M" wrote:
Itz reelee da bestestest alturnatiff, given da sirkumstanzez!

Pit2nya

"Stormmee" wrote in message

denna hoomin fred did gud, kuz iz sayin to minesf dat demselvez bein
togefur
anna wif yourownsef haz been rite dezizion, OEJ

Old April 25th 08, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ifin you wuuld take mathew harold anna Barbie den you kuld divide by 5 ifin
you wanted to, Trudi, the ever hopeful

Old April 25th 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Apr 24, 7:52*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 08:29:05 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
[...]

This is furry gud! I had 2 'trooder kitties here in Fbry and it was
OK. I liked them an usually I don't like 'trooders.
Cinder- Hide quoted text -

That's very good Cinder. My kitties are so used to trooder kitties,
they've gotten used to it I guess.

Anti Heather
Old April 25th 08, 11:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

On Thursday 24 April 2008 22:47, wrote:

On Apr 24, 12:12Â*pm, Fred wrote:
On Thursday 24 April 2008 11:29, wrote:

Hihi daddee Fred, effurykitty an hoomin!

Weez jist wantid tu let yu all node dat whyl we miss owr daddee an
awful lot, dis plays iznt dat bad at all. Â*Derz lotz uv windoz tu
luk owt, fud avaylible wheneffur weez want, lotz uv noo toyz an
nip! Â*Anti Heather reashurz us dat Fred will be bak fur us, but it
iz going tu be awhyl. Â*Weez havin a gud baykashun!

Diana and Ryan

Hoomin note: Â*I'm very surprised at how well both Diana and Ryan
have settled in. Â*Diana walks around like she owns the place and is
getting along well with the others. Â*Ryan has finally decided that
he doesn't need to stay in his room, and is now wandering around
freely. Â*He has decided that the top of the wardrobe is his napping
place, although he will share it if he has to with no complaints.

They both enjoy their nightly brushing session, but Diana is the
first one to let me know she's had enough. Â*She has to go on about
her business. :-)

Ryan on the other hand, would let me brush him for hours if I
wanted to. Â*He especially loves having his belly brushed (or
rubbed). Â*As soon as he sees the brush come out of the drawer, he
lies down and gets ready for me.

They are both amazing cats, and I consider it a priviledge to have
them vacationing with me.

Heather

Thank-you Heather. Â*That's so good to hear. Â*Have they been lying
down together and cuddling like I have shown them in pictures.
Perhaps the presence of all those other kitties has changed their
patterns, but at home they's always be close for a nap when I was
out, or busy.

--
Peace,
Fred- Hide quoted text -

Actually, no they haven't. They seem to go on about their own
business during the day, but at night when I go in to read, they're
usually both in there, not lying together though.

That *is* a change. I would have thought they'd cling to each other
even more when they were stressed or lonely. Perhaps with all the
other cats around they have enough cat support... Gee, when I take them
back maybe I should take 10 or 20 of the others.(:-)) Well,... maybe
not.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old April 25th 08, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I think it is wonderful that they are not showing any major stress levels.
Just moving from one house to another caused a lot of stress here for a bit.

On Apr 24, 12:12 pm, Fred wrote:
[...]

Thank-you Heather. That's so good to hear. Have they been lying

Old April 25th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

It's good fur them. Cinnamon is not adjusting well at all, however.
He is still hiding all day and coming only to me at night.

Fred

Old April 25th 08, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

The poor thing hasn't really had a chance yet to get adapted to the new
place. It takes time.

Old April 25th 08, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Apr 24, 12:12*pm, Fred wrote:
[...]

They did at first, but now they have the run of the house, things have
changed. I don't think it's because they've grown apart (I do still
see Diana washing Ryan's ears). They just seem to enjoy different
scenery. Diana seems to prefer the living room crowd, while Ryan
prefers the bedroom crowd. He even was on the bed with me for part of
the night. Are you sure you wouldn't like to take 10 or 20 home with
you when you pick them up? It can be arranged you know. g

Heather
Old April 25th 08, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

I was surprised myself at how easily they integrated with the others.
It's probably because the ones who were already here are so used to
seeing cats come and go, they didn't make any trouble for Diana and
Ryan.

Heather