Da ceremonie endz!

Old May 21st 09, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Da ceremonie endz!

owrz soft lufz itself, she efin getted some furm da store what had
kranbereez anna datez init juzta tryit, Trudi
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 May 2009 15:22:38 -0500, Granby wrote:

Da gramby made dat humiz stufz wiff chick peaz and blak beanz da ofther
nite but her putted too much halipiano pepperz in itself. Her frowed it
in da trashz. Her tried to add mors stuffz but it didn help. Piglet
who just had to sniff it and took a lick.

Ooh, good thing my human didn't know that! He probably would have driven
all the way out to your house even if it was too hot. He loves hummis!

Amelia

Old May 21st 09, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Meowmie sez yoo duznt wanna know.

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
soft purbali wulda liked it... butted when herz makez it her juzt uses
chic peaz anna garlic anna onionz kuz furri duzint like ani spicee... what
we wantsa know iz whut purt of da chickee bird iz da chick peez finded,
Trudi
"Granby" wrote in message
Da gramby made dat humiz stufz wiff chick peaz and blak beanz da ofther
nite but her putted too much halipiano pepperz in itself. Her frowed it
in da trashz. Her tried to add mors stuffz but it didn help. Piglet who
just had to sniff it and took a lick.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
dat hummiz iz gud stuff soft gifez uses dat furm timeta time, Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 May 2009 12:47:53 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

duz you suppoze der iz sumfin dat iz serfed atta temple buffett we
kant get
inna reglar wurld? Tiger, alwayz up fura fud advenshure?

Hmmm, I duzenk know. Dey seems to haff efurryfing
imaginable heer. Letz try sum ob da middle-eestern
fuds, hokay?

Lesee, hummus, falaffel, mouse an eggplant, pita
bredz. Dat shud do fur now....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be
silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

5/20/2009 7:07:18 PM

Old May 22nd 09, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On 21 May 2009 20:27:31 GMT, Amelia T Cat's
nimble, little paws typed:

Ooh, good thing my human didn't know that! He probably would have driven
all the way out to your house even if it was too hot. He loves hummis!

Amelia

Tellz himself to driff heer. I libs neer won ob
da biggest middle-eesturn nayburhuds in da Eest.
Mine hooman defeloped a tayste fur doze fuds since
he libbed in da middle-eest fur a while.

Derez lotsa places heer in Mew Jersey dat makes
it fresh daily; I likes da baba ganooj - dats
smoked, roasted eggplant mashed wif garlik an
spices. Yoo scoop itself up on da pita like da
hummus....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be
silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

5/21/2009 7:38:11 PM
Old May 22nd 09, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna I finkz u profably duzen realli wantz ta kno da
answerea to dat kewsthin.

Old May 22nd 09, 07:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da soft lofz da eggplant... i thinkeggz wuz furm chickee byrdz notted plantz
butted soft getted a purple egg... she lofez demselvez butted dey are veri
mean to herownsef... Tiger