Dear Cleopatra

Old November 14th 04, 11:26 AM
Miss Violette

Default Dear Cleopatra

I would like to thank you for the wonderful gifts you sent with your hooman
for us. When soft put them on the dining room table when they FINALLY came
home Tiger got up there and opened the bag to see what we got. He took out
the snacks and TV removed the nice roller toy with the nip in it. We like
the roller toy a bunch. We have all played with it except Trudi who doesn't
play that much with toys. Even I played with it while I thought the hoomans
weren't looking.

We all liked the snacks. I liked them so well I even pushed Tiger away from
mine and I usually just let him have them beclawz I don't like to make a
fuss about food but those were so good that I just HAD to eat them.

Miss Violette, wondering where "tartars" hide in the out and thinking she
should go and hunt some to eat

Old November 15th 04, 12:47 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

I would like to thank you for the wonderful gifts you sent with your hooman
for us. When soft put them on the dining room table when they FINALLY came
home Tiger got up there and opened the bag to see what we got. He took out
the snacks and TV removed the nice roller toy with the nip in it. We like
the roller toy a bunch. We have all played with it except Trudi who doesn't
play that much with toys. Even I played with it while I thought the hoomans
weren't looking.

We all liked the snacks. I liked them so well I even pushed Tiger away from
mine and I usually just let him have them beclawz I don't like to make a
fuss about food but those were so good that I just HAD to eat them.

Miss Violette, wondering where "tartars" hide in the out and thinking she
should go and hunt some to eat

You are very welcome! It just seemed like the proper thing to do, since
you had all gone ot so much trouble to keep Harri safe until my human
could pick him up. I'm glad you enjoyed the goodies. I usually don't eat
snacks of that sort either, but some of them are so good that I have to
anyway. I just wait until the hoomins aren't looking.

Cleopatra

Old November 15th 04, 02:06 PM
Miss Violette

This is how i generally do it, and furry is kind and puts them in my secret
safe place beclawz nocatelse is allowed in there, Miss Violette