Mosey Update

Old June 5th 08, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Default Mosey Update

Kyla `=^. .^=` wrote:
Took Mosey to TED today, instead of tomorrow because I was so worried
about him. , I was freaked out because his gums looked black (that's the
way they were 'colored' the whole time. and he had bad breath, (teeth are
okay), and he had peed on the bed on Friday. To make a long story short,
he's okay, thank God.
His temp was normal although he felt hot, he's eating and using his
litterbox, but may need further tests if I get poop with blood in it or
other symptons.
They didn't want to do a thyroid nor any other tests yet. His weight is
normal too.
We got a rubber cloth to cover the bed when we're not in it to prevent
further peeing.. This whole TED visit cost $38.
Thank you all so much for your purrs and prayers. They 'really' worked, and
we have a pastor and a prayer group pray for us and DH's depression too, so
I feel better about that as well.
You are such wonderful people
We're gonna keep an eye on him and again,
I can't thank you all enough for your
purrs and prayers, and concern
I am just exhausted.
Love and Hugs
Kyla and Mosey.

Glad to hear he's OK.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old June 5th 08, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla `=^. .^=`[_2_]

"Joy"
"Kyla `=^. .^=`" ...

"Joy"

I'm glad Mosey is okay, and that you have a group praying about your
DH's depression. I hope you can get some rest now.

Hugs,
Joy

Thank you Joy. I'm trying to get some rest now. He's my little lovey
furbaby, well so is DH, who also has a beard.
And we're both down with bad colds. Oh bunk, as my grandmother usta say.
Hugs
Kyla and Mosey

I hope you both get over the colds soon.

Joy

Thank you..with this weather, they can get really vicious.
Hug
Kyla & Mosey

Old June 5th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla `=^. .^=`[_2_]

Glad to hear he's OK.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

Thank you Sam

Kyla and Mosey

Old June 6th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Kyla `=^. .^=` wrote:
Took Mosey to TED today, instead of tomorrow because I was so worried
about him. , I was freaked out because his gums looked black (that's the
way they were 'colored' the whole time. and he had bad breath, (teeth are
okay), and he had peed on the bed on Friday. To make a long story short,
he's okay, thank God.

snip
Kyla and Mosey.

What a relief!
Lots of purrs for your DH to feel better really soon,
Polonca and Soncek
Old June 8th 08, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla `=^. .^=`[_2_]

"polonca12000" ...
Kyla `=^. .^=` wrote:
Took Mosey to TED today, instead of tomorrow because I was so worried
about him. , I was freaked out because his gums looked black (that's
the way they were 'colored' the whole time. and he had bad breath, (teeth
are okay), and he had peed on the bed on Friday. To make a long story
short, he's okay, thank God.

snip
Kyla and Mosey.

What a relief!

Yes indeed.
Lots of purrs for your DH to feel better really soon,

Thanks, this flu so sucks
Polonca and Soncek

Hug
Kyla & Mosey