hi, diz iz Cutie...kin I kum in?

Old July 11th 11, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default hi, diz iz Cutie...kin I kum in?

Meow, Cutie! I am Lilith Kitten Mahoney, Nurse Cat. It's time for your well-kitten exam. Open up and say MEOW!

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC
Chief Tabico In Residence
Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist
Old July 11th 11, 07:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

hisszpit!
wewll...hokay... buttid olny da frunt end....
MeeeOOOWWW...

Meowmee iz gonna fone Toony'z TED an mine kuzinz TED
tumurro tu fynd owt witsh shot klinik iz cheepurr.
I tink dat dere ar sum dat innyside kitteez dun't need, d'ya tink, Miss
Lilith Kitten ?
I dunt wanna get shot attawl(pout)

Cutie

Old October 11th 11, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

oh pore cutie, weh dunt fink yew nead uh rabies shot if yew
stai IN n dunt go owt.
luffs
tygur n mayzy

Old October 11th 11, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett reads this and tells Cutie, each of r hoomanz haz ta make cizions
about whut shots we gets. Pends on da kountry side anna what we mite git if
we sneakz out. Sum du, sum duzent.

Old October 12th 11, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cutie

t.e.d. sed dat synze i lib inna komunite weer lotza catz at owtsyde
wunz,
an sum ar feril, it wud be uh gudgud ideer.

he awzo sed sumpin bowt gettin tootert....
i tink i yam shmart enuff awlreddee.

wy iz meowmee puttin uh nuu pad ov chekz in hur chekbuuk?

cutie

Old October 12th 11, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

at t.e.d is smart ubawot dat shot. yeUp.
We dunt gotz inny feral or evun strays kitties were weh wiv sew weh sunt git
shotz. weh HAB tew stai IN. ai twy n xsape but unly got owt unse, n Pa cot
meh
..
Naow, ubaowt gittin tootert, dat wyl mayke et sew yu kan't hab inny kittens.
der r wai tuuu minny cats n kittens dat meen hoomins ..oh nebber mynd,
yer meowmee iz dewing da best ing fur yew. Twust meh.
Meh PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps r awl tootert but Sqweex had Pipps b4 Pooky n
hur
wink Pooky got tootert.
Mosey,(Tygur, Mayzy, BobQat n Mimzy's Catdad n Sqweex, Pooky n Pipps Unka.)

Old October 12th 11, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

anna legal typez makez rulez da hoominz hasta follow, where we iz in owrz
itti bitti kumpurtmint, da legal hoomins say dat kittees muzt haffa rabeeze,
butted where owrz howze is we duzint hafta haf dem ifin we in kitteez, OEJ

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message ...

oh pore cutie, weh dunt fink yew nead uh rabies shot if yew
stai IN n dunt go owt.
luffs
tygur n mayzy

hisszpit!
wewll...hokay... buttid olny da frunt end....
MeeeOOOWWW...

Meowmee iz gonna fone Toony'z TED an mine kuzinz TED
tumurro tu fynd owt witsh shot klinik iz cheepurr.
I tink dat dere ar sum dat innyside kitteez dun't need, d'ya tink, Miss
Lilith Kitten ?
I dunt wanna get shot attawl(pout)

Cutie

Meow, Cutie! I am Lilith Kitten Mahoney, Nurse Cat. It's time for your
well-kitten exam. Open up and say MEOW!

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC
Chief Tabico In Residence
Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist

hi, diz iz Cutie...kin I kum in? Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 24 October 13th 11 06:20 AM
Cutie Pie! jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 December 4th 10 10:43 PM
If you're a cutie and you know it badwilson Cat anecdotes 7 July 18th 05 06:16 AM
If you're a cutie and you know it whitershadeofpale Cat health & behaviour 0 July 17th 05 09:32 PM