Mark's living room, late at night

Old February 11th 11, 07:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Mark's living room, late at night

Here's what I saw tonight, hanging out in the chair:

http://sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/anim...wing_eyes1.jpg
http://sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/anim...wing_eyes2.jpg

Someone else comes in to join the alien on the chair. (Also, I left
the toolbars from my browser in this shot so you can see how else I
amuse myself when not looking in people's living rooms. )

http://sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/anim...wing_eyes3.jpg

I missed a great screenshot, though. The white cat walked right in
front of the camera! First, papers mysteriously started rustling. That
was puzzling, since they had been completely still a moment before.
Then everything went dark for a second. And then, attack of the 50-foot
cat!

Joyce

--
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me,
for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me
Old February 11th 11, 07:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 11/02/2011 09:09, wrote:
(Also, I left
the toolbars from my browser in this shot so you can see how else I
amuse myself when not looking in people's living rooms. )

http://sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/anim...wing_eyes3.jpg

Hey, I got an all-time low Bubbels score the other day: 18,700! I tried
to get a screen shot of it, but when I tried to open the file it was
empty. Don't know what happened.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old February 11th 11, 12:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

wrote:
Here's what I saw tonight, hanging out in the chair:

http://sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/anim...wing_eyes1.jpg
http://sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/anim...wing_eyes2.jpg

Someone else comes in to join the alien on the chair. (Also, I left
the toolbars from my browser in this shot so you can see how else I
amuse myself when not looking in people's living rooms. )

http://sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/anim...wing_eyes3.jpg

I missed a great screenshot, though. The white cat walked right in
front of the camera! First, papers mysteriously started rustling. That
was puzzling, since they had been completely still a moment before.
Then everything went dark for a second. And then, attack of the 50-foot
cat!

How cute and glow-y! I wonder if those two are Miss Emily and Little
Feet?
Old February 11th 11, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote in message
Here's what I saw tonight, hanging out in the chair:

http://sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/anim...wing_eyes1.jpg
http://sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/anim...wing_eyes2.jpg

Someone else comes in to join the alien on the chair. (Also, I left
the toolbars from my browser in this shot so you can see how else I
amuse myself when not looking in people's living rooms. )

http://sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/anim...wing_eyes3.jpg

I missed a great screenshot, though. The white cat walked right in
front of the camera! First, papers mysteriously started rustling. That
was puzzling, since they had been completely still a moment before.
Then everything went dark for a second. And then, attack of the 50-foot
cat!

Joyce

LOL! When Persia first came to my house I was seriously spooked seeing her
green eyes glowing at me from the den. It was creepy. How do they do that
when there is no light in the room? (I've learned a lot since then.) Great
photos!

Jill

Old February 11th 11, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Takayuki wrote:

I missed a great screenshot, though. The white cat walked right in
front of the camera! First, papers mysteriously started rustling. That
was puzzling, since they had been completely still a moment before.
Then everything went dark for a second. And then, attack of the 50-foot
cat!

How cute and glow-y! I wonder if those two are Miss Emily and Little
Feet?

Wow, do you think that "white" cat was actually Little Feet? I guess the
night light really distorts color. I didn't think Mark had a white cat, so
that was puzzling.

Joyce

--
The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in
the morning feeling just terrible. -- Jean Kerr
Old February 12th 11, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

No cluons were harmed when Takayuki wrote:
How cute and glow-y! I wonder if those two are Miss Emily and Little
Feet?

Yep. Miss Emily in the chair, Little Feet in the hall, and Apache at the
end of the table, on the floor.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old February 12th 11, 08:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mark Edwards wrote:

http://sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/anim...wing_eyes3.jpg

No cluons were harmed when Takayuki wrote:

How cute and glow-y! I wonder if those two are Miss Emily and Little
Feet?

Yep. Miss Emily in the chair, Little Feet in the hall, and Apache at the
end of the table, on the floor.

Then it's confirmed - that *was* Little Feet. He looked completely
white in that light. I was wondering where this white cat had come from.

I didn't even see Apache!

Joyce

--
"Sentimentality" -- that's what we call the sentiment we don't share.
-- Graham Greene
Old February 12th 11, 11:55 AM
jhon woo jhon woo is offline
Junior Member

I think its okay! The Problem is I don't like stories that happen. (And Eight years later.) That is soo dull, but I think you should have her tell him, but he cant except it, and she is all by herself, with her unborn child. About a year or two later, he tries to find her,

Any Late Night Cat-Chatters? jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 January 23rd 10 09:37 AM
Late night drama shawn Cat anecdotes 19 April 14th 07 04:24 PM
Trouble: late night shopper Bryan S. Cat health & behaviour 9 January 12th 07 04:34 AM
Late night wash Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 5 August 7th 06 07:33 PM
4 cat night in late April! Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 16 April 29th 05 03:36 AM