Can we add some names to the RB reading?

Old October 5th 11, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

Default Can we add some names to the RB reading?

It is with great sadness that we tell of the passing of 2 of our
fursibs. Zan went to the Bridge on Sept 29th. He was a long, black guy,
and such a love. He was 8 years old. He used to greet me at the back
door and talk to me, telling me about his day and getting a cuddle
whenever I went outside to feed them.

On Oct 1, our tiny orange and white boy, Creamsicle, lost his fight for
life. He was 10 weeks old, and just faded away. He never gained weight
after about 8 weeks, even though he had his momma and food in front of
him all the time. He is survived by his Momma Lola, brother Red and
sister Trouble.

Zan and Creamy will be laid to rest in our back yard, along with all the
others we have lost throughout the years.

So many lost this year - Merlin, Rusty, Dove, Mercy, Kiara (Ernie),
Dusty, Penny, Zan and Creamy.

I miss my babies.

Mishi

Old October 5th 11, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

On Tue, 04 Oct 2011 21:33:44 -0400, Mishi wrote:

[...]

I'm so sorry for your loss, especially for the little kitten

Purrs are on the way for those affected by this loss.

Old October 5th 11, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Our family is so sorry for your many losses this year
Love and purrs from Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps n our mommy Kyla, with a
bad case of MMS for you,
sends her love to you, such a kind woman and she wants to ((Mishi)) to
comfort you and your broken heart.
Mosey

Old October 5th 11, 01:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 5, 2:33*am, Mishi wrote:
[...]

Dis is sadsad. Wees purring.
Gordon kittiez
Old October 5th 11, 01:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze furry sad tu heer dis. Weze wish bof Zan adn Creamsicle an ez trip
to da bridj, an weze purrin fur da hole in yur hart to heel an da gud
gud memfuriez to remain.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

Old October 5th 11, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 4, 9:33*pm, Mishi wrote:
[...]

And dey misses YOO. An dey will wate four yoo at da Bridj. I am shoor
der names will be addud and read. Wee will purr four yoons awl.

WooToo, four her hous

An mine Mommy, Maggy May, will tak gudgud care ob littl Creamy till
her hoomins get dere.

--
Missy

Old October 6th 11, 06:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Mosey heer, der iz sumfin rong wif mai hoomins pooter n hir kant git da
Candle site tew wurk, but awl uff
owr thots n purrs n purrayers r wiff yew Anti Mishi. Yew iz sutch uh nise
womun tew luff n tayke kare uff awl deez kitties ,
weh r sew sad fur yew.'PUUUUUUUUUUURRS
Mosey fur hiz big famlee.

On Oct 4, 9:33 pm, Mishi