Can we add some names to the RB reading?

Old October 9th 11, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

Default Can we add some names to the RB reading?

On Oct 4, 9:33*pm, Mishi wrote:
It is with great sadness that we tell of the passing of 2 of our
fursibs. Zan went to the Bridge on Sept 29th. He was a long, black guy,
and such a love. He was 8 years old. He used to greet me at the back
door and talk to me, telling me about his day and getting a cuddle
whenever I went outside to feed them.

On Oct 1, our tiny orange and white boy, Creamsicle, lost his fight for
life. He was 10 weeks old, and just faded away. He never gained weight
after about 8 weeks, even though he had his momma and food in front of
him all the time. He is survived by his Momma Lola, brother Red and
sister Trouble.

Zan and Creamy will be laid to rest in our back yard, along with all the
others we have lost throughout the years.

So many lost this year - Merlin, Rusty, Dove, Mercy, Kiara (Ernie),
Dusty, Penny, Zan and Creamy.

I miss my babies.

Mishi

We are so furry sorry for all dese losses from your House.
We send our strongest purrrrrs of comfort and condolence for your
sadsad hearts.
Da draft list for da Calling of Names has been updated, and bricks
placed for your Honorees.
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html

Azad
Old October 12th 11, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

(If this is the thread being read)
Could you add Scooter, House Of Hinkel-Thorne? He died in February and
was helped to the RB.

the gang

Old October 12th 11, 12:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Oct 11, 9:39*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
(If this is the thread being read)
Could you add Scooter, House Of Hinkel-Thorne? He died in February and
was helped to the RB.

the gang

Fangu.
I have added Scooter, wiff respect.

Azad

Old October 12th 11, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 08:32:59 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

i think scooter, house of barnes was already called, and i efin think
she has a brick, OEJ

Is this the same Scooter?

Amelia

Old October 12th 11, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Yes, the Scooter and Sadie dogs mentioned belonged here. There may be a
scooter Cat so please let us not get them mixed up with picking up names
here and there. I wold feel bad if someone's else loved animal got left
out.

Old October 12th 11, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Yes, the Scooter and Sadie dogs mentioned belonged here. There may be a
scooter Cat so please let us not get them mixed up with picking up names
here and there. I wold feel bad if someone's else loved animal got left
out.

Sorry, I'm a little unclear this morning (my silly human kept me awake
all night because he couldn't get to sleep). Is "Scooter, House Of Hinkel-
Thorne" your Scooter? Or another Scooter?

Amelia
Old October 12th 11, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On 12 Oct 2011 14:51:53 GMT, Amelia T Cat wrote:

Yes, the Scooter and Sadie dogs mentioned belonged here. There may be a
scooter Cat so please let us not get them mixed up with picking up names
here and there. I wold feel bad if someone's else loved animal got left
out.

Sorry, I'm a little unclear this morning (my silly human kept me awake
all night because he couldn't get to sleep). Is "Scooter, House Of Hinkel-
Thorne" your Scooter? Or another Scooter?

Amelia

Scooter is this cat.

https://sites.google.com/site/weighi...s/home/scooter

I would like Scooter House of Hinkel-Thorne mentioned at the Calling
Of The Names. I hope there is no mixup. There can't be too many
Hinkel-Thornes in the world, maybe just a few.
Old October 12th 11, 04:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Oct 12, 11:36*am, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:

Scooter is this cat.

https://sites.google.com/site/weighi...s/home/scooter

I would like Scooter House of Hinkel-Thorne mentioned at the Calling
Of The Names. I hope there is no mixup. There can't be too many
Hinkel-Thornes in the world, maybe just a few.

It's all right, Uncle John, I understood when you first posted dat dis
was a new name and took care of adding your Honoree.

Azad