Samson May 10, 1996 - Oct 6, 2011 R.I.P.

Old October 7th 11, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Samson May 10, 1996 - Oct 6, 2011 R.I.P.

Cheryl White Rankin asked me to let you all know that Samson made his
trip to RB tonight. :-/ He got to enjoy one last trip to the Out, and
then some canned food all to himself before TED helped him cross over.
I'm sure Cheryl will post later when she's feeling up to it, but this
was really, really hard for her Sammy was the family's miracle kitten.
:-( RIP little Samson.

Posted by Sylvia M. for Cheryl Rankin

May his name be added to the Calling of Names list

Old October 7th 11, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Thu, 06 Oct 2011 22:43:55 -0700, Sylvia M wrote:

Cheryl White Rankin asked me to let you all know that Samson made his
trip to RB tonight. :-/ He got to enjoy one last trip to the Out, and
then some canned food all to himself before TED helped him cross over.
I'm sure Cheryl will post later when she's feeling up to it, but this
was really, really hard for her Sammy was the family's miracle kitten.
:-( RIP little Samson.

All of us here are very saddened to hear this. We will be purring for the
cat-shaped hole in your hearts to heal.

Old October 7th 11, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

owrz howze sended owrz purrz earleer but it returned, da soft hitted da
wrung buttin, so onze agin, we iz heart heefy purrin fur urown heartz, OEJ

Old October 7th 11, 04:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 10/06/2011 11:43 PM, Sylvia M wrote:
Cheryl White Rankin asked me to let you all know that Samson made his
trip to RB tonight. :-/ He got to enjoy one last trip to the Out, and
then some canned food all to himself before TED helped him cross over.
I'm sure Cheryl will post later when she's feeling up to it, but this
was really, really hard for her Sammy was the family's miracle kitten.
:-( RIP little Samson.

Posted by Sylvia M. for Cheryl Rankin

May his name be added to the Calling of Names list

"....Rise up slowly, Angel...."It's hard to let you go...
Heartfelt condolences to those who mourn. MLB
Old October 7th 11, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze so sorri to heer dis sad sad newz. Der iz tu much ov dis in da
catmunity lately. Weze purr fur Sammyz trip to da bridj, an fur da hole
in da Rankin fambly hartz to heel.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old October 7th 11, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Oct 7, 1:43*am, "Sylvia M" wrote:
Cheryl White Rankin asked me to let you all know that Samson made his
trip to RB tonight. :-/ He got to enjoy one last trip to the Out, and
then some canned food all to himself before TED helped him cross over.
I'm sure Cheryl will post later when she's feeling up to it, but this
was really, really hard for her Sammy was the family's miracle kitten.
:-( *RIP little Samson.

Posted by Sylvia M. for Cheryl Rankin

May his name be added to the Calling of Names list

Mine heartfelt purrs fur Samson and his bewuvved Meowmie hoo wuvved
him sew much.
MeOwy, purring
Old October 8th 11, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Cheryl White Rankin asked me to let you all know that Samson made his
trip to RB tonight. :-/ He got to enjoy one last trip to the Out, and
then some canned food all to himself before TED helped him cross over.
I'm sure Cheryl will post later when she's feeling up to it, but this
was really, really hard for her Sammy was the family's miracle kitten.
:-( RIP little Samson.

Posted by Sylvia M. for Cheryl Rankin

May his name be added to the Calling of Names list

Oh this is so sad, too many kitties going to RB this year.
I will TRY and lite a candle for Sam later If
the site works.
May poor Cheryl's cat size heart heal.
Thank you for letting us know
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps are forming purr circle for her

Posted with love, by Mosey's mom Kyla

Old October 8th 11, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
minnow

In article ,
"Sylvia M" wrote:

Cheryl White Rankin asked me to let you all know that Samson made his
trip to RB tonight. :-/ He got to enjoy one last trip to the Out, and
then some canned food all to himself before TED helped him cross over.
I'm sure Cheryl will post later when she's feeling up to it, but this
was really, really hard for her Sammy was the family's miracle kitten.
:-( RIP little Samson.

Gentle purrs and toothpurrs from our house to those who mourn.

Play hard, Samson.
Old October 8th 11, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 7, 6:43*am, "Sylvia M" wrote:
Cheryl White Rankin asked me to let you all know that Samson made his
trip to RB tonight. :-/ He got to enjoy one last trip to the Out, and
then some canned food all to himself before TED helped him cross over.
I'm sure Cheryl will post later when she's feeling up to it, but this
was really, really hard for her Sammy was the family's miracle kitten.
:-( *RIP little Samson.

Posted by Sylvia M. for Cheryl Rankin

May his name be added to the Calling of Names list

Dis is awlways soso hard. Wees purrin fur Samson n his trip tu thu
Bridje, hees gud naow. N wees purrin fur Anti Cheryl n hur sore hart
tunite.
Gordon Kittiez inna purr circul.