At da Hotel - Orient Eggspress 'venture

Old November 23rd 04, 07:58 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Miss Violette wrote:

a walk wuuld be nize, holdin yourown paw iz betterer anna lunch iz allatime
wonnerful, TV likesta eat too, I hopez ofur kittys come so we kan haf fun,
butted ifin dey duzint, you iz all mineself needzta be happi, Tiger, wantin
dat warm drink

Oh, TV, you are so gallant! And you know just what to say to a girlcat.

I think some other kitties are getting ready to port over too. How about
we go get settled in our room at the hotel, then find that nice
restaurant that Mlle Anais recommended? We could walk along the river
and hold paws on the way to the restaurant.

Cleopatra
Old November 23rd 04, 08:01 AM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:

OEJ, lookz up, Hey der you iz, I waz hopin you wuuld wanna go, Juz a minute,
*big flurry of fur arownd the house*
I iz readi now, OEJ, sitting prettily by her packed bags

Oh, dis will be funfun! Here, let me get yourown bags...

[Two kitties step into the teleporter and emerge in the lobby of the
Hotel Georges V.]

Let's check into a room and get our stuff settled, den we could go look
fur dat fancy restaurant. I'z could use somefing to eat, could you, mine
luf?

STTom

Old November 23rd 04, 08:46 AM
Miss Violette

I can allatime eat sumfin, OEJ wonnerin if unka dan showed STT her picturez
anna what Harri's Mammaperson thought

Old November 23rd 04, 03:05 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 23:30:08 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

a walk wuuld be nize, holdin yourown paw iz betterer anna lunch iz allatime
wonnerful, TV likesta eat too, I hopez ofur kittys come so we kan haf fun,
butted ifin dey duzint, you iz all mineself needzta be happi, Tiger, wantin
dat warm drink

our kittys enter a large, classically furnished room with sun streaming
in the windows, which look out on the Champs-Eysées. A knock is heard at
the door, and when Tiger opens it, a wait-kitty brings in a cart with
espresso, croissants and pastries, and setting a small table, leaves

Tiger, my luff, after we snaks, shall we stroll along da riffur. I'll bet
dattid dere will be artists an lufferz, and kittys wif accordians palyink
luff songs. Den we can go do dinner tonite wif da uffur kittys dat iz
alreedy arrivink. What do you fink, my luff?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
11/23/2004 9:58:15 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old November 23rd 04, 03:14 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:53:25 -0500, Beverly Orel wrote:

Bon Soir, Mlle. Anais--C'est moi--Samantha, avec cousines Finney, Lucy, an
Jeannie! We are so happy to be heer, especially avoiding the "invashun" uv
doze noisy grandbabyhoomins hoo are cummin fur fangsgiffing holiday on
Thursday! Dey ar furry kyoot, but dey play wiff owr toys, an luff duh game
uv chasechase efen up an down duh stayrs. Dis is soo luffly an peeceful.
Fangu fur inbiting us.

A mature tortie an whyte cat (samantha) escorts the three younger
kitties --Finey, a blue-eyed Siamese-Tabby mix, Lucey, a blond British tabby
gurl, and Jeannie, a striped brown tabby with green eyes--to register.
Lucey is heard to murmur, "sum nip tea wud be kwyte wunnerful!"

Bon soir, Samantha, ça bouge? And I'm pleesed to meet all uf you kittys,
an' I'm so happy dat yoo joyned usses heer.

My luff, Tiger an myownself is haffing a snack in owr room, and den we'll
go fur a walk along da Riffur Seine, You'ze welkum to joyne usses.

Fur tonite, we iz eetink at da Restaurant Taillevent, heres sumfin 'bout
da restaurant http://www.taillevent.com/english/restaurant/cadre.html
an heers da menu http://www.taillevent.com/english/restaurant/carte.html
Az you can see dere's lotsa fishees an udder gud stuffs. It will be
wunnerfull to haff so many kittys frum da community heer in Paris!

hooman note: yes, if you like food, it's worth every penny!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
11/23/2004 10:05:43 AM