More Buster and Little Feet pictures

Old August 24th 04, 02:18 AM
Victor Martinez

Default More Buster and Little Feet pictures

Mark Edwards wrote:
They were both looking out the window, and saw that I had the camera
out, so they posed a little bit.

Awww... such good boys! Buster has a most unusual face, and those ears!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 24th 04, 02:29 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", Mark Edwards
artfully composed this message within
on 23 Aug 2004:

I finally got some pictures of Little Feet and Buster together.
Well,sort of.

They were both looking out the window, and saw that I had the
camera out, so they posed a little bit.

http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edward...ml/busterlf.ht

You can see all my other current pages (including bunches of cat
pictures) at:

http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edward.../html/main.htm

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

What I find most amazing and a bit eery is that in that series of 4
pictures (the first link) that each shot with Buster looking you in
the "eye", LF isn't looking at the camera. When Buster yawns, and
his eyes are closed, LF is taking his place eyeing you. lol
Sychronized eye-balling? Hmmm...

--
Cheryl

Old August 24th 04, 02:49 AM
Helen Wheels

http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edward...l/busterlf.htm

You can see all my other current pages (including bunches of cat
pictures) at:

http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edward.../html/main.htm

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

They are SUCH handsome fellers, and don't they know it?

Old August 24th 04, 05:02 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Mark Edwards at
wrote on 8/23/04 8:04 PM:

I finally got some pictures of Little Feet and Buster together.
Well,sort of.

They were both looking out the window, and saw that I had the camera
out, so they posed a little bit.

http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edward...l/busterlf.htm

You can see all my other current pages (including bunches of cat
pictures) at:

http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edward.../html/main.htm

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark