OT Fun with names

Old August 27th 04, 10:39 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:59:18 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"Helen Wheels" wrote in message
I challenge anyone to get worse than mine:
Booger Diapersniffer

Loopy girdlefanny is pretty bad, as fanny has a different much worse

meaning
in UK and loopy means mad.
How were the diapers?? huge grin
The only advice I can offer is to change your real name..

Tweed
Love it!

How about Booger Cootiebutt?

Still better than mine!

Poor new baby is Crusty Burgersniffer, his sister Stinky Burgersniffer and
his brother Goober Burgersniffer. What does Goober mean?

{snip}

Goober used to mean a peanut. Nowadays it's another slang term meaning
"dork".
--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old August 27th 04, 10:47 PM
Christina Websell

wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:

Crusty Cootynose.

Hey, that's my favorite so far.

The first time I saw this quiz (a couple of years ago, I think, though
it might have been last week - it all runs together), the name I got
was "Poopsie Chucklesniffer". Now I really liked that one.

This time I got something with less, I don't know... flair, perhaps?
"Dinky Girdletushie". Not only does that have less of a ring to it, but
it is patently untrue. First of all, I am not in the least bit dinky.
And secondly, my tushie will *never* see a girdle!!

The reason it came out different each time was just because it asked
you to use different letters from your name. Looking at the list, I
guess it was: first letter of first name, first letter of last name,
and last letter of last name. So if you don't like the one you've got,
you can always try it that way!

Joyce, aka Poopsie

Oh, mine is so much better that way.

Buttercup Chucklebrain.
love this game.

Old August 27th 04, 10:59 PM
Christina Websell

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Helen Wheels wrote:
I challenge anyone to get worse than mine:
Booger Diapersniffer

Why, looks like we're related, I'm Butttercup Diapersniffer.

--
Victor Martinez

I know this is all very OT, but it's the best laugh I've had for ages.
Thank you Cheryl. It's so brilliant, I just loved it. I have laughed out
loud at every single post.

Tweed
a.k.a. Loopy Girdlefanny
Fanny is extremely rude here in UK. Means, not backside, bottom, buttocks,
like in USA, but female sexual organ.

Old August 27th 04, 11:01 PM
CatNipped

Cheryl wrote in message ...
I *stole* this from another group but it was such a hit at work I
had to share it with you guys.

Oh my, Loopy Gizzardsquirt may be hitting a bit too close to home!!
Loopy indeed - it's not for nothing that I took the name "CatNipped"
(well, aside from so often being nipped by Bandit)!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 28th 04, 12:00 AM

Christina Websell wrote:

a.k.a. Loopy Girdlefanny
Fanny is extremely rude here in UK. Means, not backside, bottom, buttocks,
like in USA, but female sexual organ.

I was explaining this to a friend last night, how that word, in the UK
(and Australia, too, correct?) is equivalent to the "c-word" in the USA.

Then there's the story of a guy from Texas who walked into a posh London
boutique, and when the owner insisted on waiting on him hand and foot, he
told her, in his casual, friendly, Texan way, "to set your fanny right
down here and relax". A dead silence ensued.

Joyce

Old August 28th 04, 12:25 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", "Christina
Websell" artfully composed
this message within on 27
Aug 2004:

I know this is all very OT, but it's the best laugh I've had for
ages. Thank you Cheryl. It's so brilliant, I just loved it. I
have laughed out loud at every single post.

Glad you enjoyed it. I know I sure did, and I had a very bad day.
Each time I was able to read this group and I read another assumed
name, I had a much needed laugh. I'm still winding down from today
but I think some of work is still hanging on into my weekend (judging
by the post I just wrote to Robert and sent before thinking further
before hitting send) so I think I'm going to go play with the kitties
for a while.

--
Cheryl

Names ---MIKE--- Cat anecdotes 3 July 22nd 04 06:37 PM
Your Cat's Names Rob Riemensnyder Cat anecdotes 144 May 27th 04 08:11 PM
Favorite Cat Names? Aerlinn Cat anecdotes 4 April 18th 04 05:00 PM