Worried About Archer

Old October 24th 07, 02:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Worried About Archer - I'm so stupid!

"cindys" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
This is so stupid I'm embarrassed to even tell it - but in fairness to
those who were worried about Archer, I will.

Thank you. A lot of us were following the story and were worried about
Archer.

Thank you for your concern.

I brought Archer in to see Dr. French about his toes and claws being
black, and Dr. French fixed it right away - he took his thumbnail and
scraped off the dirty goop that the tape had left on Archer's foot from
the cast! :O!!!

LOL! This is a much better ending than if something had been seriously
wrong.

Indeed! I'd rather have a bruised ego than a bruised cat any day! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Purrs to Archer (and you) for his continued recovery :-)
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Old October 24th 07, 02:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:42:21 -0500, CatNipped wrote:

This is so stupid I'm embarrassed to even tell it - but in fairness to
those
who were worried about Archer, I will. I brought Archer in to see Dr.
French about his toes and claws being black, and Dr. French fixed it
right
away - he took his thumbnail and scraped off the dirty goop that the tape
had left on Archer's foot from the cast! :O!!!

Hooooray! A lucky day at last. Purrs and good wishes. MLB

Yeah, we needed some good news around here for a change - there have been
*way* too many illnesses, injuries and passings this year!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 24th 07, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"cybercat" wrote in message
.. .

"CatNipped" wrote in message
This is so stupid I'm embarrassed to even tell it - but in fairness to
those who were worried about Archer, I will. I brought Archer in to see
Dr. French about his toes and claws being black, and Dr. French fixed it
right away - he took his thumbnail and scraped off the dirty goop that
the tape had left on Archer's foot from the cast! :O!!!

You're just the best Cat Mom Ever, Lori. Love, Nancy

Yep, just not the sharpest tool in the shed! ;

That's okay. Love is best without sharp edges.