I'm really panicking. KFC is missing

Old June 4th 08, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default I'm really panicking. KFC is missing

I got home from work at 4.10 pm and she was in the kitchen with Boyfie.
They were both asking for their dinners, but it was still earlier than I
normally feed them so I usually make them wait until 5.
I was expecting a visitor shortly after I got home, and I was expecting the
visit to last around an hour, so I shut the door from the kitchen into the
room I was in as Boyfie still freaks out about visitors.
When my visitor was gone at 5.30 I went into the kitchen to feed them.
Kitty was not there.
My back door is open most of the time so she can go out if she wishes to. I
did not worry at first, it's been a nice sunny day after almost continuous
rain and I thought she might be lying around in the flower beds soaking up
the rays.
At 8 pm I searched the house for her. I have looked behind everything she
might have fallen behind, like freezer. I have opened every cupboard. I
have searched every room. She is not in the house.
I have a really huge garden a lot of it is overgrown so are my neighbours
ones. I've been out there calling her, but it's now 11.40 pm and she hasn't
shown up. If she had a heart attack out there in the undergrowth I will
never find her.

Why would she go outside because of a hour wait to be fed? and what has
happened to her? I can't describe how desperate I feel.

Tweed

Old June 4th 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Christina Websell wrote:
At 8 pm I searched the house for her. I have looked behind
everything she might have fallen behind, like freezer. I have opened
every cupboard. I have searched every room. She is not in the house.
I have a really huge garden a lot of it is overgrown so are my
neighbours ones. I've been out there calling her, but it's now 11.40
pm and she hasn't shown up. If she had a heart attack out there in
the undergrowth I will never find her.

Why would she go outside because of a hour wait to be fed? and what
has happened to her? I can't describe how desperate I feel.

Tweed

KFC, get your furry butt home! Your momma is worried about you as are we
all!

Jill

Old June 5th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jun 4, 6:47 pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
[...]

I will try not to panic with you. It can't help for both of us to feel
desperate. However, I am very concerned and I hope she comes home
feeling a BIT guilty for putting you through this. And soon.

--
Will in New Haven

Tweed

Old June 5th 08, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs that she has shown up by the time you read this.

--
Joy

Constant change is here to stay.

Old June 5th 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Will my friend, I think it is too late not to panic we all already have.
Purrs for her to get her butt back inside and relieve her momma's stress.

Old June 5th 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Purrs for her to come home (or show herself from wherever she is hiding)
ASAP.

Joyce

Christina Websell wrote:

[...]

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old June 5th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Why would she go outside because of a hour wait to be fed? and what has
happened to her? I can't describe how desperate I feel.

Tweed

There's no way of telling what motivates a kitty. I'm hoping it's just a
BCT like Sammy and Tabitha sometimes pull. We're keeping our fingers
crossed and our purrs coming.

Dan
Old June 5th 08, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

At 8 pm I searched the house for her. I have looked behind everything she
might have fallen behind, like freezer. I have opened every cupboard. I
have searched every room. She is not in the house.
I have a really huge garden a lot of it is overgrown so are my neighbours
ones. I've been out there calling her, but it's now 11.40 pm and she
hasn't shown up. If she had a heart attack out there in the undergrowth I
will never find her.

Why would she go outside because of a hour wait to be fed? and what has
happened to her? I can't describe how desperate I feel.

Tweed, I'm thinking the best thoughts I can and asking the owners to purr
for her to get home right away.

Pam S.

Old June 5th 08, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

HUGE get your furry butt home purrs for KFC and calming purrs for you.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Christina Websell wrote:
[...]

I'z got a missing brofur an a missing sisfur Harri Roadcat Cat community 12 June 5th 07 02:44 PM
Missing cat Simba's Mom Cat health & behaviour 63 May 19th 06 10:57 PM
Sorry I'z been missing Sammy da 'Venture Kitten Cat community 17 April 26th 04 10:54 PM
missing cat Don Cat rescue 9 October 2nd 03 05:40 PM
missing cat Calvin Rice Cat health & behaviour 16 September 1st 03 03:11 PM