OT oh what a beautiful day

Old October 31st 05, 08:31 AM
No More Retail

Default OT oh what a beautiful day

You know if I was to cook this for people and tell them what it was
afterwards I wonder what would happen :-).
I got my family good one year on April fools' day I cooked them mountain
oysters and told them after they all eat seconds I could barley contain my
laughter while they were eating

Old October 31st 05, 08:36 AM
whitershadeofpale

No More Retail wrote:
You know if I was to cook this for people and tell them what it was
afterwards I wonder what would happen :-).
I got my family good one year on April fools' day I cooked them mountain
oysters and told them after they all eat seconds I could barley contain my
laughter while they were eating

My girlfriend cooked frog legs one day, but didn't tell me.
I thought it was chicken, she kept walking past the table saying ribbit
I finally caught on.

I likes rattlesnake, buffalo, eel, shark, never had any gator!

I'm sure you've eaten aligator

nevva ate a snail, but I smelled them up close once

i have eaten CAT FOOD! Oh yes! I wanted to see what all the fuss was
about
(just a bite)

Great looking bread recipes! I just saved the whole thread ill print
them out later

THANKS!

Old October 31st 05, 02:54 PM
No More Retail

I have had almost everything out there I actually had grizzly gator
taste like chicken you deep fry it like chicken gizzards

Well know people kno wI can cook and everyone thought I was just a rich
spoiled snob :-)

Old October 31st 05, 03:16 PM
whitershadeofpale

No More Retail wrote:

Well know people kno wI can cook and everyone thought I was just a rich
spoiled snob :-)

Exactly how much money you got

I'm sure your cats know, they pilfer through your checkbook when you're
sleeping. Checkbook, bills, emails and so on.

check it out Nomen! your and you're in the same sentence

Old October 31st 05, 03:19 PM
No More Retail

I have enough

Old October 31st 05, 03:36 PM
whitershadeofpale

No More Retail wrote:
I have enough

You think you might be able to spare a few bucks, I want to buy a few
people some help, you know as a Christmas gift...gift certificates to a
drug prescribing shrink; the kind that have the power to LOCK SOMEONE
UP

couple $1,000 should do the trick

Old October 31st 05, 03:41 PM
No More Retail

No I am not giving you the power to lock Phil up ;-)

Old October 31st 05, 03:46 PM
whitershadeofpale

that's fine, Ill just rob another bank

Old October 31st 05, 03:49 PM
No More Retail

let me know when you are going to do it I can use some not recorded cash :-)
"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message
oups.com...
that's fine, Ill just rob another bank

Old October 31st 05, 03:51 PM