OT - Very Bizzare....

Old March 25th 07, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default OT - Very Bizzare....

"Ketzl's Dad" wrote in message
. net...
On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:36:35 -0400, M wrote:

"Adrian A"

snipped for being stupid dribble

GROW UP

Make sure you kill file me again and Please keep me in it if you want to
act
this childish and anal retentive.
You definitely shown your true colors.
Good Luck in your life along with any prayers and purrs your furballs
will
ever need.

Now THAT is uncalled for and disappointing to see.

Just following suit as Evelyn point out about someone caring about the top
posting

Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh

Old March 25th 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

M wrote:
"Adrian A"

snipped for being stupid dribble

GROW UP

Make sure you kill file me again and Please keep me in it if you want
to act this childish and anal retentive.
You definitely shown your true colors.
Good Luck in your life along with any prayers and purrs your furballs
will ever need.

If anyone's showing their true colours it's you, I killfiled you for your
hypocricy and you childishly altered your header just to insult me. So stuff
your prayers where the sun don't shine, I wish you a very short life.

Old March 25th 07, 05:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ketzl's Dad

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:53:29 -0400, Matthew wrote:

"Ketzl's Dad" wrote in message
. net...
On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:36:35 -0400, M wrote:

"Adrian A"

snipped for being stupid dribble

GROW UP

Make sure you kill file me again and Please keep me in it if you want to
act
this childish and anal retentive.
You definitely shown your true colors.
Good Luck in your life along with any prayers and purrs your furballs
will
ever need.

Now THAT is uncalled for and disappointing to see.

Why is that so disappointing. Not trying to start a problem

What's disappointing is that you are forcing yourself on someone who does not
want to read your posts. You have morphed your identity for that purpose, a
form of spamming an individual.

Let it go.

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh

Old March 25th 07, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

I am going to end this thread on a Positive note. Let it goes as it is

Before it into in another worse case of the original posters doing which
typical tends to happen. And I let myself fall for it my bad my mistake.
Can't say it won't happen again we all make mistakes.

TO the people it matters if I made you mad I apologize. If I offended you I
apologize. To the others you know I don't hold back. I tell it as I see
it. I can be an a@@ so can us all we all have and will at one time. If you
have problems with that add me to the kill file. I have been here almost
two years ( under differnet display names and emails ) being who I am. I am
not going to change because someone wants me to. If you can't deal with that
add me to your kill file your choice

But I top post like a lot of others and have been for a long time and not
going to change because someone tells me to.

Old March 25th 07, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ketzl's Dad

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 12:27:25 -0400, Matthew wrote:

I am going to end this thread on a Positive note. Let it goes as it is

Before it into in another worse case of the original posters doing which
typical tends to happen. And I let myself fall for it my bad my mistake.
Can't say it won't happen again we all make mistakes.

TO the people it matters if I made you mad I apologize. If I offended you I
apologize. To the others you know I don't hold back. I tell it as I see
it. I can be an a@@ so can us all we all have and will at one time. If you
have problems with that add me to the kill file. I have been here almost
two years ( under differnet display names and emails ) being who I am. I am
not going to change because someone wants me to. If you can't deal with that
add me to your kill file your choice

But I top post like a lot of others and have been for a long time and not
going to change because someone tells me to.

We've all been there (making that @$$ of ourselves.) I'd like to think I'll
never do it again, but I'm sure I will. With luck, there won't be too many
people around.

No apology necessary here.

it's just way too easy to misinterpret things in a newsgroup, and everyone is
entitled to an opinion. Differences of opinion are natural.

As for being a top or a bottom, you are a top. :-) Like I said, I prefer the
bottom (ONLY IN NEWSGROUPS!) but I can deal with top-posters. Doesn't mean I
understand why anyone would choose to do so, since it makes it harder to come
into a thread and follow it, but as the French say: That's life.

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh

Old March 25th 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"Ketzl's Dad" wrote in message
. net...
[...]

Thanks for the smile I was going to get a little dirty but I resisted

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh