wrestling turns rough

Old April 6th 05, 04:20 PM
Mischief

Default wrestling turns rough

I'm trying to cram for my test today when I hear the familiar grunts of
two kitties wrestling. I look up and Mischief and Imp are going at it
on the living room floor. Suddenly Imp manages to get the upper hand
and pounces on Mischief, totally knockig her back into the wall.

She didn't like that. Now she's starting to growl and her ears are
back. Imp tries to sneck in for another hit. She baps him. He baps
her back.

Meanwhile, I say, "uh, Imp, I don't think Mischief wants to play
anymore....."

Imp pounces and they go at it again, this time rougher. Mischief
escapes and hisses at him. But the standoff still continues.
Mischief's ears are back and she's growling a little. Imp's tail is
totally twitching. I look at my notes for a brief second before I hear
a louder growl and look up in time to see and exhange of punches,
pounces and a tuft of black hair flaoting to the floor. Mischief
starts to slink away, but Imp sneaks up on her. But before he can
pounce she turns around and baps him. She retreats to the back bedroom
and he trots after her.

I went back to studying. I didn't hear any more sounds, but Imp came
out later, and soon Mischief followed. I think they kinda reached a
truce, or Imp finally got the hint.

Sheesh.....

Old April 6th 05, 05:48 PM
jmcquown

Mischief wrote:
I'm trying to cram for my test today when I hear the familiar grunts
of two kitties wrestling.

Cats... whatcha gonna do? G

Jill

Old April 7th 05, 03:26 AM
Mischief

The other evening, I had just turned the light out and I heard the
thundering of them chasing each other. Then I start hearind growls and
hisses, which only come from Mischief and suddenly two shapes run into
my room, jump onto the bed, and one pounces on the other resulting in a
loud growl.

I throw off the covers and yell, "Will you two knock it off?" They
both scatter off the bed. I turn on the light and Imp is in the
doorway jsut sitting there, and Mischief is sniffing my laundry with a,
"What are you TALKING about?" look.....

*sigh*

Kristi