migraine purrs

Old February 5th 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default migraine purrs

i've had a migraine since friday morning.it's sat. nite now, and I can
barely see the monitor. my left eye is blind, and most of my right eye.
i haven't had a migraine for 10 or 15 tears, and the meds I have expired
in 1992. i can't drive to the doctor, or even the drug store because i
can't sdee enough. the pain is horrible i did something to the phone
when i tried to make a call friday, and now I don't have a dial tone.
i'm trapped alone here with no help. i will go back to bed kenzie is
stayinh close to ne.

Old February 5th 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

oh dear, go to sleep if you can, hope the migraine is gone when you wake up.
Purrs and prayers for you.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old February 5th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs are on the way!

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

Old February 5th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Gandalf" wrote in message
i've had a migraine since friday morning.it's sat. nite now, and I can
barely see the monitor. my left eye is blind, and most of my right eye.
i haven't had a migraine for 10 or 15 tears, and the meds I have expired
in 1992. i can't drive to the doctor, or even the drug store because i
can't sdee enough. the pain is horrible i did something to the phone
when i tried to make a call friday, and now I don't have a dial tone.
i'm trapped alone here with no help. i will go back to bed kenzie is
stayinh close to ne.

Purrs for you....is there anyone in the ng who can contact you and arrange
to call out for you? I would but I'm in australia....a bit far to be much
use I'm afraid

Old February 5th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Gandalf wrote:
i've had a migraine since friday morning.it's sat. nite now, and I can
barely see the monitor. my left eye is blind, and most of my right eye.
i haven't had a migraine for 10 or 15 tears, and the meds I have expired
in 1992. i can't drive to the doctor, or even the drug store because i
can't sdee enough. the pain is horrible i did something to the phone
when i tried to make a call friday, and now I don't have a dial tone.
i'm trapped alone here with no help. i will go back to bed kenzie is
stayinh close to ne.

First relax as much as possible. Either end of the phone cord is NOT
plugged in. Grab the phone in one in one hand feel down to where the
phone cord plugs into the back of the phone. If it is in the phone then
push in on the cord to make sure the cord is in all the way. If it is
not in the phone then set the phone down and locate the phone plug on
the wall. Push in on it to make sure it is plugged in all the way. Trace
along the phone cord to the end of the cord. Grab the phone and locate
the place where the phone cord plugs in. The widest part of where the
cord plugs in is the top. This is true of both the plug that goes into
the wall and the part that goes into the phone as well as the plug. Make
sure all parts are connected fully, and try the phone again.

If needed provide an address and location to someone you trust in an
email and have them call someone for you to help you out. Heck I will do
it if needed up to you. MY email address is valid if needed. Good luck.

Old February 5th 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

rrb wrote:
Gandalf wrote:
[...]

Oh I am in the US in southern california if that helps in any way.
Old February 5th 06, 01:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Gandalf wrote:
i've had a migraine since friday morning.it's sat. nite now, and I can
barely see the monitor. my left eye is blind, and most of my right
eye. i haven't had a migraine for 10 or 15 tears, and the meds I have
expired in 1992. i can't drive to the doctor, or even the drug store
because i can't sdee enough. the pain is horrible i did something to
the phone when i tried to make a call friday, and now I don't have a
dial tone. i'm trapped alone here with no help. i will go back to bed
kenzie is stayinh close to ne.

Purrs that you don't get another.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old February 5th 06, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Gandalf" wrote in message
i've had a migraine since friday morning.it's sat. nite now, and I can
barely see the monitor. my left eye is blind, and most of my right eye.
i haven't had a migraine for 10 or 15 tears, and the meds I have expired
in 1992. i can't drive to the doctor, or even the drug store because i
can't sdee enough. the pain is horrible i did something to the phone
when i tried to make a call friday, and now I don't have a dial tone.
i'm trapped alone here with no help. i will go back to bed kenzie is
stayinh close to ne.

As a fellow migraine sufferer, I sympathise & empathise.

Gentle, quiet *hugs* in a darkened room, helen s

Old February 5th 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs for your poor aching head are on the way.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

"Gandalf" wrote in message
i've had a migraine since friday morning.it's sat. nite now, and I can
barely see the monitor. my left eye is blind, and most of my right eye.
i haven't had a migraine for 10 or 15 tears, and the meds I have expired
in 1992. i can't drive to the doctor, or even the drug store because i
can't sdee enough. the pain is horrible i did something to the phone
when i tried to make a call friday, and now I don't have a dial tone.
i'm trapped alone here with no help. i will go back to bed kenzie is
stayinh close to ne.

Purrs for Mom, Please CatNipped Cat anecdotes 20 January 25th 06 09:40 AM
Purrs, Purrs, and more Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 3 January 10th 06 06:47 AM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 06:20 AM