My sweet baby girl!!!

Old September 2nd 04, 09:50 PM
CatNipped

Default My sweet baby girl!!!

I don't have to tell you all - cats DO know what you are feeling and they
CAN purposely love and comfort you.

My Bandit just came into my office, jumped on my lap, put her front legs on
either side of my neck, gave me a "nose kiss" and started purring against my
chest.

She knows when I get depressed and she tries to help. I'm actually smiling
again!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 2nd 04, 09:55 PM
CatNipped

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I don't have to tell you all - cats DO know what you are feeling and they
CAN purposely love and comfort you.

My Bandit just came into my office, jumped on my lap, put her front legs

on
either side of my neck, gave me a "nose kiss" and started purring against

my
chest.

She knows when I get depressed and she tries to help. I'm actually

smiling
again!!

LOL - and she just bit me!!! Put me right back into my place.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 4th 04, 11:57 AM
Adrian

CatNipped wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message
I don't have to tell you all - cats DO know what you are feeling and
they CAN purposely love and comfort you.

My Bandit just came into my office, jumped on my lap, put her front
legs on either side of my neck, gave me a "nose kiss" and started
purring against my chest.

She knows when I get depressed and she tries to help. I'm actually
smiling again!!

LOL - and she just bit me!!! Put me right back into my place.

Hugs,

CatNipped

She loves you. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old September 4th 04, 03:22 PM
Christine Burel

I agree completely -- I will always treasure the memory of my RB kitty,
Frodo, sticking to me like glue when I went through a bad withdrawal episode
from prednisone years ago. He always knew when I was feeling bad and was
always there for me. Nowadays, my most potent nurse kitties are Midnight
and Tucker.
Christine

Old September 5th 04, 04:48 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 20:55:07 GMT, "CatNipped"
wrote:

I don't have to tell you all - cats DO know what you are feeling and they
CAN purposely love and comfort you.

My Bandit just came into my office, jumped on my lap, put her front legs

on
either side of my neck, gave me a "nose kiss" and started purring against

my
chest.

She knows when I get depressed and she tries to help. I'm actually

smiling
again!!

LOL - and she just bit me!!! Put me right back into my place.

aint that just like a cat LOL
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]