TV talk show wants to help you with your phobia!!!

Old October 24th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
hvsparkles

Default TV talk show wants to help you with your phobia!!!

Nationally Syndicated daytime talk show is looking for guests with
extreme phobias to come on our show so we can help you start the
process to healing.

Are you afraid of driving? Are you afraid of illness? of leaving your
house?

I would love to hear from you and discuss this opportunity further. You
can call me toll free at 1-888-372-2569 x4296

Old October 25th 06, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

On 24 Oct 2006 14:49:53 -0700, "hvsparkles"
wrote:

Nationally Syndicated daytime talk show is looking for guests with
extreme phobias to come on our show so we can help you start the
process to healing.

Are you afraid of driving? Are you afraid of illness? of leaving your
house?

What if your extreme phobia is performance anxiety? :P
Old October 25th 06, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

wrote:

Nationally Syndicated daytime talk show is looking for guests with
extreme phobias to come on our show so we can help you start the
process to healing.

Are you afraid of driving? Are you afraid of illness? of leaving your
house?

What if your extreme phobia is performance anxiety? :P

In that case, join Toastmasters. G

Joy

Old October 25th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

hvsparkles wrote:

Nationally Syndicated daytime talk show is looking for guests with
extreme phobias to come on our show so we can help you start the
process to healing.

Are you afraid of driving? Are you afraid of illness? of leaving your
house?

I would love to hear from you and discuss this opportunity further. You
can call me toll free at 1-888-372-2569 x4296

I'm phobic about SPAM.

Joyce
Old October 25th 06, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Moths...can they help me with the damn moth thing?!?!?!
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old October 25th 06, 10:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

wrote:

Nationally Syndicated daytime talk show is looking for guests with
extreme phobias to come on our show so we can help you start the
process to healing.

Are you afraid of driving? Are you afraid of illness? of leaving your
house?

What if your extreme phobia is performance anxiety? :P

What if your extreme phobia is SPAM? :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old October 25th 06, 10:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

wrote:

Nationally Syndicated daytime talk show is looking for guests with
extreme phobias to come on our show so we can help you start the
process to healing.

Are you afraid of driving? Are you afraid of illness? of leaving
your house?

What if your extreme phobia is performance anxiety? :P

What if your extreme phobia is SPAM? :-)

Then I recommend you not visit the SPAM museum in Minnesota

Old October 25th 06, 11:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

What if your extreme phobia is performance anxiety? :P

What if your extreme phobia is SPAM? :-)

Then I recommend you not visit the SPAM museum in Minnesota

I know exactly what they'd do, they'd make me confront my extreme
phobia. NO THANK YOU.

I saw one of these shows with a girl who was afraid of pickles and she
was in tears, running, freaking out.

The thing is, when I see the item of my phobia it's clobbering time and
I don't feel like being in jail for smacking the guy who tried to get
me to touch one.

--Fil

Old October 25th 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

wrote:

Nationally Syndicated daytime talk show is looking for guests with
extreme phobias to come on our show so we can help you start the
process to healing.

Are you afraid of driving? Are you afraid of illness? of leaving your
house?

What if your extreme phobia is performance anxiety? :P

What if your extreme phobia is SPAM? :-)

Hey, that was my joke!!!

Joyce

Old October 25th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Enfilade wrote:

I know exactly what they'd do, they'd make me confront my extreme
phobia. NO THANK YOU.

I saw one of these shows with a girl who was afraid of pickles and she
was in tears, running, freaking out.

The thing is, when I see the item of my phobia it's clobbering time and
I don't feel like being in jail for smacking the guy who tried to get
me to touch one.

I wouldn't trust someone on a TV show to help me with something that
deep and psychologically powerful. I'd want to work with a therapist
with whom I'd developed a relationship, someone I knew would understand
my particular needs, respect the pace I needed to go, and so forth. Not
a TV production crew who needed to film certain kinds of scenes, or
keep to a schedule.

Has anyone seen the show "After the Attack" on Animal Planet? It's a
similar idea - they take a person who has survived a traumatic, life-
threatening attack by a highly dangerous animal - a bear, crocodile,
shark, mountain lion - and they have the person come close to and touch
a "tame" animal of the same species, to come "face to face" with their
most dreaded memory. I don't know - the people claim it helps them get
over it.

Pickles is the most bizarre phobia I've ever heard of. I wonder what
the Greek name for that is?

Joyce

hey all just posting evidence because the original author didnt want evidence of this Cat man Cat health & behaviour 0 February 20th 05 02:53 AM
I went to the cat show at the Garden (plus Cloning rant) dgk Cat health & behaviour 172 October 25th 04 12:44 AM
PING Mishi Art Show jmcquown Cat anecdotes 8 July 14th 04 06:14 AM
Baby Talk Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 42 April 28th 04 02:10 PM
Report - cat show - judging - long Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 7 September 22nd 03 11:55 AM