Emergency purrs for Jim

Old March 12th 07, 11:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
JBHajos

Default Emergency purrs for Jim

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 20:17:58 -0500, "Annie Wxill"
wrote:

Jim & I spent today in the emergency room. The tests showed that he has
blood clots in both lungs. He will be admitted tonight.

We're so sorry to hear this. Purrs and good vibes in abundance are
on their way. I know it's frightening for you and hope that all goes
well and Jim is fit and well ASAP. Hugs.

Jeanne
Old March 12th 07, 11:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Am 12.03.2007 schrieb Annie Wxill:

Jim & I spent today in the emergency room. The tests showed that he has
blood clots in both lungs.

Emergency purrs are coming over to Jim from our gang. We strongly
hope, that Jim will be back travelling soon.

This must be frightened for you to have to go to hospital in a strange
place.

Our purrs are with you
Inge & Volker and the catgang

--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old March 12th 07, 11:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Annie Wxill wrote:
Jim & I spent today in the emergency room. The tests showed that he
has blood clots in both lungs. He will be admitted tonight.

I came back to the place we are staying and fed the kitties and
packed Jim some essentials. I will take them to him tomorrow. We
don't know how long he will stay or if he will be able to travel
afterward.

All purrs and prayers are welcome.

We have put all future plans on hold until he gets through this.

I probably won't be able to answer very many posts, but we continue
to send purrs and prayers for all in need. Jim and I and Rosie and
Cinder thanks all in advance for any positive vibrations that are
sent our way,

Annie

I'm late on the note, but, oh honey, I hope everything goes well. How did
you find out about this? What were his symptoms? Purrs from my house to
yours.

kili

Old March 12th 07, 11:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nan

wrote:

Jim & I spent today in the emergency room. The tests showed that he has
blood clots in both lungs. He will be admitted tonight.

I came back to the place we are staying and fed the kitties and packed Jim
some essentials. I will take them to him tomorrow. We don't know how long
he will stay or if he will be able to travel afterward.

All purrs and prayers are welcome.

We have put all future plans on hold until he gets through this.

I probably won't be able to answer very many posts, but we continue to send
purrs and prayers for all in need. Jim and I and Rosie and Cinder thanks
all in advance for any positive vibrations that are sent our way,

Annie

Lots of emergency purrs and prayers are on the way.
--
Hugs and Purrs,

Nan and the Furkids
Old March 12th 07, 11:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Annie Wxill wrote:
I probably won't be able to answer very many posts, but we continue to send
purrs and prayers for all in need. Jim and I and Rosie and Cinder thanks
all in advance for any positive vibrations that are sent our way,

We're sending lots and lots of purrs for Jim to have a swift and
complete recovery!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 12th 07, 01:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt

Annie Wxill skrev:

Jim & I spent today in the emergency room. The tests showed that he has
blood clots in both lungs. He will be admitted tonight.

I came back to the place we are staying and fed the kitties and packed Jim
some essentials. I will take them to him tomorrow. We don't know how long
he will stay or if he will be able to travel afterward.

All purrs and prayers are welcome.

We have put all future plans on hold until he gets through this.

I probably won't be able to answer very many posts, but we continue to send
purrs and prayers for all in need. Jim and I and Rosie and Cinder thanks
all in advance for any positive vibrations that are sent our way,

Annie

Prayers and purrs that everything will turn out all right. Soon.
Elisabet

Old March 12th 07, 01:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Mar 11, 8:17�pm, "Annie Wxill" wrote:
Jim & I spent today in the emergency room. *The tests showed that he has
blood clots in both lungs. *He will be admitted tonight.

I came back to the place we are staying and fed the kitties and packed Jim
some essentials. *I will take them to him tomorrow. *We don't know how long
he will stay or if he will be able to travel afterward.

All purrs and prayers are welcome.

We have put all future plans on hold until he gets through this.

I probably won't be able to answer very many posts, but we continue to send
purrs and prayers for all in need. *Jim and I and Rosie and Cinder thanks
all in advance for any positive vibrations that are sent our way,

Annie

Purrs are on their way Annie.
Suz&Spicey

Old March 12th 07, 01:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Miles

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message

Jim & I spent today in the emergency room. The tests showed that he has
blood clots in both lungs. He will be admitted tonight.///

Many purrs and prayers are en-route.

Helen M