Yule purrs for all

Old December 24th 03, 04:56 PM
lewe

Default Yule purrs for all

Thea & Bono are sending powerful Yule Purrs for all
Meatloaving in front of the fireplace for extra strength purrs

Here in Sweden it's the day for sharing presents Yule Eve so Santa is most
likely just around the corner ...

T&B make short walkies in the snow to return to soaking up heat in front of
the fire. Last night it was 17 C below and a little too cold for indoor
kitties but today it was milder with only +3.

Got to go, think I hear Santa on the doorstep ...

God Jul
Lena

--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old December 25th 03, 04:28 AM
Marina

"lewe" wrote
Thea & Bono are sending powerful Yule Purrs for all
Meatloaving in front of the fireplace for extra strength purrs

Here in Sweden it's the day for sharing presents Yule Eve so Santa is most
likely just around the corner ...

T&B make short walkies in the snow to return to soaking up heat in front

of
the fire. Last night it was 17 C below and a little too cold for indoor
kitties but today it was milder with only +3.

Got to go, think I hear Santa on the doorstep ...

God Jul, Lena! I hope you and the kitties got everything you wished for from
Tomten.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old December 26th 03, 01:14 PM
Lisa Katt

lewe skrev i meddelandet ...
Thea & Bono are sending powerful Yule Purrs for all
Meatloaving in front of the fireplace for extra strength purrs

Here in Sweden it's the day for sharing presents Yule Eve so Santa is most
likely just around the corner ...

T&B make short walkies in the snow to return to soaking up heat in front of
the fire. Last night it was 17 C below and a little too cold for indoor
kitties but today it was milder with only +3.

Got to go, think I hear Santa on the doorstep ...

God Jul
Lena

We hope you and family (including kitties of course) had a very nice Xmas.
Down here in the south we have had a very rainy Xmas. VERY rainy! Hugo Katt
has not been out in three days and is getting SO bored.
God Jul
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old December 27th 03, 02:14 AM
Cheryl

Lisa Katt wrote in on 26 Dec
2003:

We hope you and family (including kitties of course) had a very nice
Xmas. Down here in the south we have had a very rainy Xmas. VERY
rainy! Hugo Katt has not been out in three days and is getting SO
bored. God Jul

I learned some Swedish and I am going to keep the envelope:

God Yul Och
Gott Nytt är

I think I can roughly translate that to Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.

--
Cheryl

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I
can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do."
- Helen Keller
Old December 27th 03, 06:13 PM
Lisa Katt

Cheryl skrev i meddelandet ...
Lisa Katt wrote in on 26 Dec
2003:

We hope you and family (including kitties of course) had a very nice
Xmas. Down here in the south we have had a very rainy Xmas. VERY
rainy! Hugo Katt has not been out in three days and is getting SO
bored. God Jul

I learned some Swedish and I am going to keep the envelope:

God Yul Och
Gott Nytt är

I think I can roughly translate that to Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.

--
Cheryl

Literally: Good Yule and Good New Year
Elisabet