Old George and the Mouse

Old November 3rd 03, 06:36 AM
Sherry

Default Old George and the Mouse

Ever since my old cat died (age 19, March 12, 2001) I have been
experiencing an occasional mouse problem. Well, they're back. However,
I suspect not for long. They've taken up residence in the kitchen
stove. Old George has parked himself in front of it, intently staring.
From time to time he goes up and fishes under it a bit with a paw.
Then he walks back and forth, sniffing at the base.

Looks like I've got a new mouser.

--

He's going to be a mouser for sure! My bootsie was doing that out in the
garage, under a workbench. I looked under and found a weird nest....branches,

Sherry

Old November 5th 03, 07:06 AM

As for worms, if he had anything big I'm
sure I'd have seen it by now. God knows
I've cleaned up enough of his poop.

Not so. There are many things that aren't visible to the naked eye.
There really is no reason you shouldn't take George to the vet, as has
been recommended to you for *months*. Until you get a clear picture of
his overall health via a vet visit, stool check and bloodwork you can't
assume anything.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke