[OT] The Yowlet turns 1!

Old April 6th 05, 08:47 PM
dopekitty

Helen Wheels wrote:

Yowie wrote:

I still can't believe a year has passed since my beautiful baby boy was
born!

My family had a small party for Cary, and my sister was kind enough to
take
the photos after my camera's batteries conveniently died as we got there.

Here's my sister's Yahoo page, and the album you need to look at is
Cary's
first birthday. Cary's cousin (my sister's daughter) is Sarah.
http://au.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chapling_inc/album

Yowie
(A very proud Mum)

Happy birthday to Cary!

Seconded!

Wow, really hard to believe its been a year. It will be a year in july
since i moved to Edmonton as well, and it doesn't seem like it could
possibly have been that long.

Hope Cary's having a grand time discovering his world and everything
around him.

Kristy
Old April 7th 05, 12:40 AM
Hopitus

Your Yowlet, Cary, is indeed a beautiful boy; he looks
100% male in his photos...and you all look so happy w/him....way on the
other side of the world from where I am. Heartfelt happy birthday to Cary
and God bless you all for his future.

"Adrian" wrote in message
Yowie wrote:
I still can't believe a year has passed since my beautiful baby boy
was born!

My family had a small party for Cary, and my sister was kind enough
to take the photos after my camera's batteries conveniently died as
we got there.

Here's my sister's Yahoo page, and the album you need to look at is
Cary's first birthday. Cary's cousin (my sister's daughter) is Sarah.
http://au.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chapling_inc/album

Yowie
(A very proud Mum)

A belated happy birthday, Cary, may you have many, many more.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old April 7th 05, 04:53 PM
Susan M

Happy belated birthday Cary! Your parents must be so proud of you!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old April 7th 05, 05:02 PM
O J

Yowie wrote:

Happy Birthday to a fine looking young gentleman.

Regards and Purrs,
O J