A lesson learned

Old August 1st 05, 02:45 AM
CatNipped

Default A lesson learned

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

I was making the bed tonight, when I discovered a monster under the
sheets. As is my wont, I poked it.

I had it suddenly brought to my attention that sheet monsters have
claws.

Still, the sheet monster had to be subdued, and Little Feet was
nowhere to be seen. What to do? What to do?

Hmmmm. I grabbed one of the pillows, and gently poked the sheet
monster. A sudden flurry of activity showed that I had indeed
triggered the sheet monster's attack reflexes. Claws and legs caused
the sheets to ripple back and forth, up and down the bed.

I feared for ever being able to go to bed.

All of a sudden, I saw an orange tail poke out from under the sheet.
Little Feet was on the job, and working hard to subdue the sheet
monster!

When Little Feet finally came out from under the sheet, the mysterious
lump of monster that was under the sheet had vanished. Yay Little
Feet! My hero!

And I have learned to poke sheet monsters with pillows intead of
fingers (big grin).

ROTFLMAO! Great story Mark, thanks!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Old August 1st 05, 06:51 PM
Jeanette

Mark Edwards wrote in message

And I have learned to poke sheet monsters with pillows intead of
fingers (big grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

lol, Little Feet is such a hero!

Jeanette

Old August 3rd 05, 06:22 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 19:32:38 -0500, Mark Edwards
wrote:

[...]

An important lesson - which I learned when playing with those
collapsible fabric tunnels - never touch the tunnel! Sammy is normally
good about not using claws - when she can see me, which of coure she
can't when she's inside the tunnel. ;-)
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Spot

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: