Prissy -(First 'owner' )

Old August 2nd 05, 04:23 PM
Exocat

"Adrian" wrote
The webshots addy is he
http://community.webshots.com/album/410954293pyZYiN

She was very sweet, she looked a lot like my Bagheera.

Yes indeed, and my Aries.
If you haven't seen them before, my "early" cats back to the 1960's
are in this album, some even in genuine B & W:

http://community.webshots.com/album/94722327kAslef

Purrs
Gordon & the TT

Old August 2nd 05, 07:04 PM
CatNipped

"Shirley B." wrote in message
I've mentioned before that we had another Siamese years ago. This is so

long
ago that it was right before we were married (and we're celebrating 30

this
year!) Someone had abandoned her (she was about 1 yr old) in the hall in
our apt building with a bowl of food; so they may have deprived her of

food
for a while so she'd stay.

This was an apt bldg w/no animals, so of course, we had to be careful but

we
took her in, you know the story, and she owned us.

When we bought our house she moved with us. She lived for 15 years.

She totally ruled the roost, never weighing more than 7 lbs. During her
reign a total of four dogs (incl a doberman/shepherd and a malamute)

feared
her wrath. She housebroke the puppies, leading them outside, and showing
them where to go. I think she figured she was the only one to use a

bathroom
in the house!

Toward the end she developed cancer and had 3 surgeries. After the third,

it
had spread terribly so we had her put down. In those days we didn't have
digital cameras, so I've uploaded some snaps we took of her. The ones of

her
sunning outside were taken right before we had her euthanized. I was able

hold her when he gave her the shot, so at least I knew she wasn't scared.

The webshots addy is he
http://community.webshots.com/album/410954293pyZYiN

Thanks for the story, Shirley, and the pictures were lovely - she was a
gorgeous kitty.

My first owner (as an adult) was called Prissy too - Prissy Sissy With the
Sassy Tail to be precise!

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Shirley B.
Rexie's Mom

To Reply by email: remove 'nick'

Pictures of His Majesty, Rex are at:
http://community.webshots.com/album/255873683SwWQZJ
AND OUR HOMEPAGE: http://jumi-shirley-butler.com

Old August 3rd 05, 12:19 PM
polonca12000

Thank you for taking such good care of her.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek