Big, big snow

Old February 8th 13, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Big, big snow

On Thu, 07 Feb 2013 09:49:23 -0500, ann791 wrote:

Kitties tell your humans to be careful if you live where all the snow is
coming to. Here in Connecticut we can get 15 plus inches of the snow.I
think Mommy and Paw will be home with us Friday.

Lucy Lu and Samwise

Da weatherman said last night dat peeple in da city (Chicatgo) would get
3 inches of snow, an peeple in da soufern and western suburbs would get 1
to 3 inches. We'z in da southwest suburbs, and we'z got nuffing last
night.

Ss kitties don't really care cuz we'z inside kitties, but da dogg is
bummed cuz her likes to walk and play in da snow, an Paw is bummed cus he
really likes da snow.

So far it hazn't really feeled like winter in Chicatgo.

Harri
Old February 8th 13, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLBriggs

On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 18:59:20 +0000, Harri Roadcat wrote:

On Thu, 07 Feb 2013 09:49:23 -0500, ann791 wrote:

Kitties tell your humans to be careful if you live where all the snow is
coming to. Here in Connecticut we can get 15 plus inches of the snow.I
think Mommy and Paw will be home with us Friday.

Lucy Lu and Samwise

Da weatherman said last night dat peeple in da city (Chicatgo) would get
3 inches of snow, an peeple in da soufern and western suburbs would get 1
to 3 inches. We'z in da southwest suburbs, and we'z got nuffing last
night.

Ss kitties don't really care cuz we'z inside kitties, but da dogg is
bummed cuz her likes to walk and play in da snow, an Paw is bummed cus he
really likes da snow.

So far it hazn't really feeled like winter in Chicatgo.

Harri

Hear in Yuta weez havin an ole fashn wynter -- lotz ov sno, co;d, sm0gg an nasti stuf lyk dat. Mi meomie sez da sno is welcxum fur da watr butz weez know lyukin da col, an smogg. TuTu
Old February 8th 13, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

On Feb 7, 9:49 am, ann791 wrote:
Kitties tell your humans to be careful if you live where all the snow is
coming to. Here in Connecticut we can get 15 plus inches of the snow.I
think Mommy and Paw will be home with us Friday.

Uncl Bill an Ant Micki is BOFF hom today. We hab da hous nise an snugg
an peepl to wate on me an widdl Samanfa han an hoofie. Wee will be
umkay.

--
WooToo, for her Hous

Dat is gidgid tu heer, Woo Too n yer Hous.
Pleez keap warm n sayfe. Weh r VERY gwad yu r awl stayin hoam.
Dat iz uh gudgud idear. yeUP.
Warming PUUUUUUURRS frum usses tu yew awl.

Luffs

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Old February 9th 13, 01:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 2/8/2013 1:59 PM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Thu, 07 Feb 2013 09:49:23 -0500, ann791 wrote:

Kitties tell your humans to be careful if you live where all the snow is
coming to. Here in Connecticut we can get 15 plus inches of the snow.I
think Mommy and Paw will be home with us Friday.

Lucy Lu and Samwise

Da weatherman said last night dat peeple in da city (Chicatgo) would get
3 inches of snow, an peeple in da soufern and western suburbs would get 1
to 3 inches. We'z in da southwest suburbs, and we'z got nuffing last
night.

Ss kitties don't really care cuz we'z inside kitties, but da dogg is
bummed cuz her likes to walk and play in da snow, an Paw is bummed cus he
really likes da snow.

So far it hazn't really feeled like winter in Chicatgo.

Harri

You can have some of our snow from the blizzard. We have about 2 feet
and big drifts.Right now the governor of Connecticut has closed all the
roads, except for emergency vehicles. Looking out my back window there
is a bare spot on my driveway and the snow drifted over the front of our
cars and you can't see where the drift ends and the front of the car.I'm
going to try to get some pictures of the snow later today.We did put
snow shovels on the back porch before the storm started so we can dig
out to get to the garage to the snow blower.

Lucy Lu and Samwise going to take a nap
Old February 9th 13, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

ann791 wrote:

[...]

It's hitting us now in Nova Scotia. Flooding along some of the
shoreeline lots of wind overnight and continuing, but less than a foot
of snow right here so far. I intend to go do some shovelling before the
day is out, but I've lots of work to do first. Clawdius is having a
normal day, although he did spend some time at the window looking out at
the truck plowing the neighbour's driveway. I live in a compartment and
we have a driveway, but the landlord duzn't plow it.
I can't bicycle today so I may shovel for exercise.
After all this snow, then that warm Carribean air following it
will make a slushy mess next week when it goes above the melting point,
but it makes heating the house cheaper.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

SNOW! MLB[_2_] Cat anecdotes 6 May 2nd 11 09:17 AM
Snow~ MLB[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 June 24th 10 05:41 PM
It Snow In NO Too! - OT CatNipped[_2_] Cat anecdotes 7 December 11th 08 10:57 PM
Ot le tit snow let it snow at least frost NMR Cat anecdotes 27 January 10th 06 04:27 PM
It must be the snow Cheryl Cat anecdotes 15 December 8th 05 12:14 AM